Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
Medik8 Firewall - Mineral Antioxidant Serum
A combination of revolutionary, clinically tested ingredients produced as a powerful and stable antioxidant serum that offers next-generation anti-ageing benefits. Firewall neutralises a broad spectrum of free-radicals, and acts in unison with sunscreens to protect collagen and elastin while stimulating new collagen production. Helps to prevent future sun damage. Firewall is the first step to maintaining younger looking skin.
size : 30ml
Incorporating an antioxidant into your daily routine is essential for maintaining youthful and glowing skin.
Firewall comprises a new unique patent-pending anti-ageing complex called Cusodase-PTM, a blend of actives including the Firewall breakthrough antioxidant molecule that is 40 times stronger than vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) in the Total Antioxidant assay test, yet remains remarkably stable.
There are numerous free radicals damaging your skin. Firewall attacks and neutralises them all and has been tested for potency with each individual free-radical.
Firewall acts both as an enzyme and a quencher, maximising the conversion of free radicals to harmless substances such as water and molecular oxygen.
Most antioxidant products work like sponges that soak up or quench free-radicals. Their absorption, though, is limited. Firewall works not only like a sponge but also like an enzyme pump, neutralising free-radicals on a continuous cycle for much longer.
- Actively protects the skin’s collagen-elastin matrix from free-radical damage and helps to stimulate new collagen formation
- Effective at scavenging a broad spectrum of free-radical species
- Exhibits a long-lasting antioxidant activity by acting as an enzyme pump, which continuously sucks-up free-radicals, converts them into bi-products and then expels them from the system.
- Mimics the body's natural antioxidants SOD and Catalase
- Shows the ability to redundancy – effectively fights the bi-products of free-radical neutralisation
- Provides an indispensible weapon against skin photo-ageing and constitutes a fabulous complement to sun protection.
Firewall is not a substitute to sunscreens.
- Helps to restore the natural glow to the skin as well as improves skin tone, roughness and hydration levels
- Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin and protects from future signs of ageing
- Reduces the risk of carcinogenic changes in the skin caused by excessive sun exposure
- Lightens the appearance of age spots and discolouration as well as post-acne blemishes.
Works synergistically with White Balance
- Decreases the erythematic response in people with hypersensitive and redness-prone skin as well as having an anti-inflammatory, vein wall strengthening and soothing effect on the skin. Works synergistically with Red Alert Serum
- Supports the skin’s protective function responsible for shielding the skin from adverse environmental conditions, pollution, extreme weather and UV radiation, etc.
Suitable for all skin types, especially sun damaged & ageing skin.
Great anti-aging alternate to Retinol (if sensitive or pregnant)
Great for men that just want to use one product! (followed by a sunscreen of course)
1. Apply after cleansing.
2. Dispense a single dose from each pump onto the back of your hand.
3. Mix the two parts slowly in a small circle. You will see a deep blue colour change indicating ‘complex’ activation.
4. Using finger tips, gently dot small amounts evenly around the face.
5. Smooth into the forehead, nose, cheeks and neck following the directional lines shown in the diagram on the inner
product leaflet. For the eye area, use firm strokes outwards, then gentle, small circles at the side and continue the circles
around the eye towards the nose on the cheek bone.
6. Allow to dry before applying further products.
For best results, Firewall should be used daily, both in the morning and evening after cleansing and before applying retinol and/or hydrator /SPF products.
For further Information about the Medik8 Firewall (PDF)