Medik8 Copper PCA Peptides
- Powerful and stable antioxidant serum
- Offers next-generation anti-ageing benefits
- Neutralises a broad spectrum of free-radicals
- Suitable for all skin types.
Medik8 Copper PCA Peptides
Reboot your skin with Copper PCA Peptides (previously known as Firewall)
A combination of revolutionary, clinically tested ingredients produced as a powerful and stable antioxidant serum that offers next-generation anti-ageing benefits. Firewall neutralises a broad spectrum of free-radicals, and acts in unison with sunscreens to protect collagen and elastin while stimulating new collagen production. Helps to prevent future sun damage. Firewall is the first step to maintaining younger looking skin.
Size : 30ml
Incorporating an antioxidant into your daily routine is essential for maintaining youthful and glowing skin.
Firewall comprises a new unique patent-pending anti-ageing complex called Cusodase-PTM, a blend of actives including the Firewall breakthrough antioxidant molecule that is 40 times stronger than vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) in the Total Antioxidant assay test, yet remains remarkably stable.
There are numerous free radicals damaging your skin. Firewall attacks and neutralises them all and has been tested for potency with each individual free-radical.
Firewall acts both as an enzyme and a quencher, maximising the conversion of free radicals to harmless substances such as water and molecular oxygen.
Most antioxidant products work like sponges that soak up or quench free-radicals. Their absorption, though, is limited. Firewall works not only like a sponge but also like an enzyme pump, neutralising free-radicals on a continuous cycle for much longer.
- Actively protects the skin’s collagen-elastin matrix from free-radical damage and helps to stimulate new collagen formation
- Effective at scavenging a broad spectrum of free-radical species
- Exhibits a long-lasting antioxidant activity by acting as an enzyme pump, which continuously sucks-up free-radicals, converts them into bi-products and then expels them from the system.
- Mimics the body's natural antioxidants SOD and Catalase
- Shows the ability to redundancy – effectively fights the bi-products of free-radical neutralisation
- Provides an indispensible weapon against skin photo-ageing and constitutes a fabulous complement to sun protection.
Firewall is not a substitute to sunscreens.
- Helps to restore the natural glow to the skin as well as improves skin tone, roughness and hydration levels
- Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin and protects from future signs of ageing
- Reduces the risk of carcinogenic changes in the skin caused by excessive sun exposure
- Lightens the appearance of age spots and discolouration as well as post-acne blemishes.
Works synergistically with White Balance
- Decreases the erythematic response in people with hypersensitive and redness-prone skin as well as having an anti-inflammatory, vein wall strengthening and soothing effect on the skin. Works synergistically with Red Alert Serum
- Supports the skin’s protective function responsible for shielding the skin from adverse environmental conditions, pollution, extreme weather and UV radiation, etc.
Copper PCA – A patented, extraordinary ingredient with 40 times greater antioxidant performance than vitamin C.* Revolutionary copper PCA protects the skin from damaging free radicals and leaves the complexion soothed from inflammation.
Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol – Able to neutralise a broad spectrum of free radicals, dimethylmethoxy chromanol is a powerful antioxidant that offers comprehensive protection for skin.
Superoxide Dismutase – One of the most powerful antioxidants naturally found in the body, superoxide dismutase is exceptional at neutralising free radicals to prevent skin cell damage.
Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin and also regenerate the other antioxidants in the formula for optimal power.
Anti-Ageing Peptide Complex – A combination of peptides that stimulate collagen production to lift and firm the skin for a youthful-looking complexion.
Suitable for all skin types, especially sun damaged & ageing skin.
Great anti-aging alternate to Retinol (if sensitive or pregnant)
Great for men that just want to use one product! (followed by a sunscreen of course)
Apply after cleansing each morning and evening. Mix a single dose from each pump on the back of your hand. Apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area. Use light, upward strokes and allow to absorb before moisturising. Follow with sun protection in the morning.
For best results, Firewall should be used daily, both in the morning and evening after cleansing and before applying retinol and/or hydrator /SPF products.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Copper PCA, Polyacrylamide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cocoa Butter, Niacinamide, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Aminobutyric Acid, Barium Sulfate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, Benzyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Polysorbate 20, Tromethamine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin.|
My boyfriend bought this for me and it is fantastic. After a month of use my skin was noticably glowing, redness had dramatically reduced and my skin just looked amazing. This product was the only difference I had made to my skincare and so know it was down to this serum. I cannot be without this now.
Sorry no video available.