Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dermacare Direct’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Please note, changes and errors occasionally occur. You must check the price of your chosen items at the time of placing your order. The prices on our website change from time to time due to supplier prices. Subject to the correction of errors however we guarantee that the price quoted on your order confirmation will not change unless you make an amendment to the order details.
Returns and Replacements
We understand that sometimes mistakes are made when buying our products. If you change your mind for any reason, we will refund you for any item that is returned to us unopened within 14 days, starting the day after the goods came into your possesion. Customers will be responsible and bear the cost of any returns made to us. We will charge £3 for our postage costs for returned items. The exception for returns are all our bras. These are not returnable if they have been unsealed or opened, used or tried, otherwise sealed products can be returned to us for a full refund.
Please return your products to Dermacare Direct (Returns), Unit 8, Stoughton Grange Farm, Gartree Road, Leicester LE2 2FB. Please provide a return name and address so that we can refund you.
If any of our products arrive damaged or are faulty, we ask that you CONTACT US without delay. We will exchange the items or refund in full any items returned to us.
Orders are placed by selecting a product and adding to the shopping bag. The order should then be paid for by using the checkout service. The checkout service will take card payment accepting all major credit cards in the UK.
If you would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Payment & Pricing
All of our prices shown on this website are inclusive of VAT. We accept the following payment methods: Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, American Express, Solo and Delta. We do not accept Maestro cards at present. If you wish to use Maestro then please choose the 'Paypal' payment method and checkout using their payment screens. Payments are processed by our third party payment provider Sagepay. Any payment disputes will be handled by Braintree (our card processor). It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all payment details are correctly entered onto our payment form. Please ensure that your billing address matches your registered card address, as this is part of our transaction fraud checks. An alternate delivery address can be selected during the checkout process.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We securely store your billing and shipping details including any email addresses. We do not store any payment card information. The payment card information and your address details are sent to Sagepay servers for card processing using High-grade Encryption AES-256 256 bit (the highest available) issued by Equifax.The currency conversion function of this site gives an approximate figure for the value of your order. This is because we do not know what the conversion rate your bank will apply to your card payment. Please contact your bank to get an exact conversion figure for the value of your order.
Should you have a problem or complaint, we request that you CONTACT US. This will enable most complaints to be resolved to your satisfaction there and then. If any complaint or problem is not resolved to your satisfaction, you must contact us giving us full details and a contact number. Until we know about a complaint or problem, we cannot begin to resolve it. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to us at the address below without delay providing your order reference and full details of your complaint.
Customer Services Department, Dermacare Direct, Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Oadby Leicestershire LE2 2FB or by emailing email@example.com.