Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
Lipid Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum - Previously known as CE-Tetra - New Formula With Double Vitamin C Levels and additional brightening and nourishing ingredients.
Medik8 C-Tetra®+ Intense is a revolutionary ultra-stable vitamin C serum which helps combat sun-induced damage to the skin, trigger collagen synthesis, increase the skin’s elasticity and density as well as improve the skin’s texture and brighten the complexion.
Deeply nourishing and fast-absorbing, the sumptuous vitamin C formula features an advanced combination of brightening actives to leave skin more even toned and younger-looking. Nnourishing maracuja oil, with a subtly sweet fragrance, to gently awaken the senses & powerful antioxidants for a soft and glowing complexion.
Regular vitamin C is very unstable and many typical vitamin C products are inactive by the time they are used on the skin, in some cases, they have become pro-oxidant and actually generate free radicals! Ground-breaking stability data on C-Tetra+ Intense guarantees real vitamin C activity and best of all, unlike L-ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C), C-Tetra®+ Intense will not exfoliate or irritate skin.
Size: 30 ml, dropper bottle - Up to 100 applications
- Protects skin against oxidative stress the main cause of photo-ageing
- Complements sunscreen creams. Once applied, CE-Tetra® absorbs immediately and cannot be washed off
- Adds a luminous glow to the skin, evens out skin tone and leaves it supple, bright and well hydrated
- Protects against free-radicals, the high energy particles which damage collagen, the skin’s natural scaffolding
- Helps stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, causing the skin to tighten and erasing minor lines and wrinkles
- Alleviates skin inflammation and UV-induced erythema (sunburn)
- Actively fights against hyperpigmentation and post-acne blemishes
- Increases physical resistance to capillary damage and thereby has a benefits to redness-prone skin
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin and stimulates the production of ceramides
- Formula is non-acne aggravating and non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores)
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while stimulating collagen production for a youthful complexion.
Maracuja Oil – Naturally rich in nutrients, maracuja oil nourishes the complexion with fatty acids and provides an antioxidant protective shield.
Vitamin F – Otherwise known as ethyl linoleate or linoleic acid, vitamin F is an omega-6 essential fatty acid which deeply nourishes and hydrates the complexion.
Optimised Red Ginseng – Extracted from the root of red ginseng, this natural extract boosts the serum’s brightening powers while stimulating collagen production.
Vitamin E – A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals and is regenerated by vitamin C for optimum power.
Squalane – A natural emollient; squalane helps to restore the skin’s natural defensive barrier while deeply hydrating the skin.
NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
NO SYNTHETIC COLOURS
PALM OIL FREE
Suitable for normal,sensitive, Rosacea & dry skin types - 30's & onwards
C-Tetra®+ Intense has been formulated for direct application to the face.
In the morning, after cleansing, apply 3-4 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole facial area, neck and décolleté. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin. Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes.
Follow with the application of Hydr8 Day or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen.
If using medik8 White Balance Click ( water based) as your corrective product in the morning apply C-Tetra®+ Intense (oil based) after corrective product then Hydr8 Day or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen. (Apply water based products first then oil based then creams)
Start low (application amount) and go slow (frequency of use).
On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates.