Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
Lipid Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum - New Formula With Increased Vitamin C Strength
Medik8 C-Tetra® is a revolutionary ultra-stable vitamin C serum which helps combat sun-induced damage to the skin, trigger collagen synthesis, increase the skin’s elasticity and density as well as improve the skin’s texture and brighten the complexion.
Regular vitamin C is very unstable and many typical vitamin C products are inactive by the time they are used on the skin, in some cases, they have become pro-oxidant and actually generate free radicals! Ground-breaking stability data on C-Tetra guarantees real vitamin C activity and best of all, unlike L-ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C), C-Tetra will not exfoliate or irritate skin.
Size: 30 ml, dropper bottle - up to 100 applications
- Protects skin against oxidative stress the main cause of photo-ageing
- Complements sunscreen creams. Once applied, C-Tetra® absorbs immediately and cannot be washed off
- Adds a luminous glow to the skin, evens out skin tone and leaves it supple, bright and well hydrated
- Protects against free-radicals, the high energy particles which damage collagen, the skin’s natural scaffolding
- Helps stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, causing the skin to tighten and erasing minor lines and wrinkles
- Alleviates skin inflammation and UV-induced erythema (sunburn)
- Actively fights against hyperpigmentation and post-acne blemishes
- Increases physical resistance to capillary damage and thereby has a benefits to redness-prone skin
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin and stimulates the production of ceramides
- Formula is non-acne aggravating and non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores)
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while stimulating collagen production for a youthful complexion.
Vitamin E – A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals and is regenerated by vitamin C for optimum power.
NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
NO SYNTHETIC COLOURS
PALM OIL FREE
If you are new to Vitamin C serums then start with Medik8 C Tetra first before moving onto C E Tetra
Suitable for normal,sensitive & dry skin types - 20's to 30's
C Tetra has been formulated for direct application to the face.
In the morning, after cleansing, apply 3-4 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole facial area, neck and décolleté. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin. Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes.
Follow with the application of Hydr8 Day or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen. (Apply water based products first then oil based then creams)
If using medik8 White Balance Click (water based) as your corrective product in the morning apply C-Tetra (oil based) after corrective product then Hydr8 Day or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen.
Start low (application amount) and go slow (frequency of use).
On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates.