THE EXPERT IN AESTHETIC DERMATOLOGY
Please click here for Dermaceutic Brochure (PDF) ...
We are an authorised and official stockist of the Dermaceutic Range
Dermaceutic Laboratoire is the partner of choice for over 30,000 aesthetic dermatology specialists throughout the world.
One of the first cosmeceutical companies to develop products using ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, stabilized vitamin C, and glycolic acid; Dermaceutic has led the cosmeceutical industry in the discovery of effective combinations of ingredients for use in aesthetic dermatology.
Through a progressive approach with peel intensity adapted to each patient, and a personal homecare regimen, optimal results can be achieved.
The efficacy of Dermaceutic’s cosmeceutical and peel treatment protocols is supported by extensive clinical trials, and the company’s collaboration with industryleading practitioners from around the globe.
We are an authorised and official stockist of the Dermaceutic skincare Range
- Dermaceutic dipigmenting lightening agent
- contains over 20% of highly active depigmenting compounds
- treats hyperpigmentation, melasma, hormone spots.
- Antioxidant free radical screen
- slows down the epidermis aging process
- prevents the loss of skin tone and irregular compexion.
- contains a combination of three different forms of Vitamin C
- encouraging collagen production
- prevents the loss of skin tone and irregular compexion.£69.95
- effectively removes make-up
- powerful purifying active removes excess sebum and skin impurities
- hydrating complex helps keep skin soft and supple
•Recommended for sensitive and/or very dry skin.
•Leaves skin hydrated and moisturised.
Regular Price: £30.00
Special Price £27.00
A highly nourishing cream after peels, laser treatment or surgery.
5%, Vitamin K Complex 4%, Aloe vera, C & E vitamins
Sunscreen SPF 50
- Gently peeling Dermaceutic foaming wash
- leaves the skin smooth and silky
- non drying - suitable for all skin types
- contains 15% glycolic acid.
- Dermaceutic clay-based peeling mask with 15% glycolic acid & Salicylic acid 2%
- removes impurities and dead skin cells
- encourages skin cell renewal
- suitable for combination and oily skin.
The skin appears smoother, more radiant and younger-looking.
Rejuvenated, radiant. Ideal for mature skin.