Hyaluronic acid, also known as glycosaminoglycan. This acid naturally occurs in young, youthful skin. It acts as a building block in the skin's connective tissues and as a lubricant between joints. As we age and abuse our bodies, the body produces less HA.
HA is also a popular skin care ingredient often used topically, especially in anti-ageing treatments as a skin-nourishing supplement. Hyaluronic acid serum is also the key component of several injectable wrinkle fillers.
It has remarkable ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. This provides an incredible moisturising and plumping effect while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin care products containing Hyaluronic Acid Serum are often used in conjunction with vitamin C products to assist in effective penetration.
- Light, oil-free gel
- soothes and calms irritated skin
- helps to diminish the appearance of brown spots
- suitable for sensitive skin with hyperpigmentation/redness.
Plump and firm skin through increased hydration with this advanced hyaluronic acid formulation.
- Optimal hydration with powerful anti-wrinkle, anti-aging ingredients
- Suitable for normal to combination skin.
Intensive hydration with powerful anti-aging ingredients for dry and very dry skin.
suitable for dry to very dry skin.
- Increases collagen levels by drawing moisture towards the surface of the skin.
- Improves mature, sun-damaged, and dehydrated skin.
- Contains Vitamin B5 and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Weekly hydration treatment
- leaves skin supple and smooth
- contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5
- suitable for all skin types.
- Oil-free, moisture-enhancing gel
- Leaves skin feeling supple and smooth
- Contains Hyaluronic acid
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains Vitamin C & RHA Serum
- Skin Brightening
- Skin Firming£85.00
- Rejuvenate skin
- Reduce the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Helps improve skin’s fullness and elasticity
- Helps to optimise collagen production
Regular Price: £170.00
Special Price £160.00