Medik8 Pure C15
- Contains a blend of 3 powerful antioxidants
- Contains 15% of Vitamin C
- Oil free formula (water based)
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Helps prevent the skin from premature skin ageing
- Mimics the skin’s natural biological system
Lipid Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum
Medik8 Pure C15 Rechargeable Vitamin C
Potent Vitamin C is clinically proven to have anti-ageing benefits. Pure C15 helps protect the skin against free radicals (the main cause of photo-ageing), while minimising the formation of dark spots for a visibly brighter skin tone and an improved texture and firmness.
Unlike any other Vitamin C serum, Pure C15 uses our trademark Rechargeable Vitamin C™ concept to ensure every drop of Vitamin C in the serum is fresh and highly potent, ensuring you get the results that Vitamin C can deliver. The special formula mimics how the body naturally keeps Vitamin C stable in the skin. The Vitamin C is 'recharged' by having two antioxidant 'allies' in solution with it: Vitamin E and L-Glutathione which then regenerate the Vitamin C molecule when it is used up, delivering an incredible potency.
● 15% L-Ascorbic Acid: protects skin against free radicals, the main cause of photo-ageing. It is an essential coenzyme for the synthesis of collagen. It is essential for the transportation of collagen molecules into the dermis. It disrupts melanin synthesis in melanocytes, reducing pigmentation.
● Vitamin E (d-Alpha-tocopherol): is an excellent lipid antioxidant, working synergistically with Vitamin C.
● L-Glutathione: is far better than Vitamin E at recycling Vitamin C. It therefore enhances stability by creating a more comprehensive cycle that is self sufficient and fully regenerative.
NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
NO SYNTHETIC COLOURS
PALM OIL FREE
How to choose your Medik8 Vitamin C (PDF)
For those who prefer an oil-free Vitamin C formula
suitable for normal/oily/combination skin types
In the morning after cleansing apply 4 - 5 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly
follow with corrective product then hydrate then sunscreen. (Apply water based products first then oil based then creams)
For best results Pure C13 should be kept in the fridge.
For best results Pure C13 should be used within 2 months of opening the serum.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polysorbate 80, Tocopherol, Glutathione, Panthenol, Tartaric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia ( Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Trisodium HEDTA, Linalool, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol.|
Sorry no video available.