SilcSkin Full Face Set of Silicone Pads
Preventing the lines of time... designed to reduce existing wrinkles and expression lines and prevent new ones from forming. Wear the pads while sleeping to relax and retrain the facial muscles and soften fine lines and wrinkles.
Some of the key details of SilcSkin silicone pads:
- SilcSkin Facial Pads are composed of 100% clear medical grade silicone.
- No additives, fillers, latex or adhesives are used.
- Pads may be washed without losing their adhesive quality.
- Pads usually last 30 days depending on usage time and skin conditions.
How do silicone pads work:
Silicone improves skin's hydration by bringing moisture to the surface. This process is an important factor in healing scars so these pads simply treat wrinkles as scars by hydrating, improving collagen structure and flattening them out. Prolonged use will help return skin to a more youthful and supple appearance by softening fine lines and wrinkles.
A complete anti-wrinkle system for the face, the SilcSkin Full Face Pad Set Includes:
- 1 x Facial Silicone Brow Pad
helps fill lines and smoothen wrinkles on the forehead that are caused by ageing, facing the elements & repetitive facial expressions;
- 2 x Multi-Area Pads
to combat crow’s feet and lines forming around the eyes, mouth and chin;
- 4 x Silicone Eye Pads
ultra-thin eye pads treat fine lines, crepe-like skin and puffiness that forms on the ultra-sensitive skin surrounding eyes.
How to use silicone face pads:
- Remove the pad from the box and carefully cut open the poly bag but do not discard. Remove pad from backing.
- The pad is self-adhesive lasting approximately 30-60 days. Once the pad loses adhesiveness, a new pad should be applied.
- Apply the pad to the desired area of the face while sleeping, or any time of day for an hour or more.
- Make sure the face area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturisers, sunscreens,etc. Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion.
- Remove the pad slowly in the morning in an upwards motion and store stuck to the poly bag.
- Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the pad's adhesiveness.
- Pads should be washed with an antibacterial soap that is free of moisturisers, emollients or oils. Allow pad to air dry in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, return to the poly bag for safe storage.
- Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or skin that has been burned. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
- Decollette pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or adhesives used. Pad is not transdermal.
Read about the SilcSkin Facial Pads FAQs (PDF)
These pads are a more “press” to stick adhesive. Should the edges become loose, simply apply pressure, pressing down again to seal the pad to your skin.
Have you washed the pads?
Regular washing will remove the exfoliated skin cells which can interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad. SilcSkin have their very own skin and silicone pad cleanser but our customers use other tricks too...
Simplys use an antibacterial soap or baby shampoo and dry with a hairdryer, as it helps to revive the adhesive. One of our customers says she gets months out of her pad doing this!
If you think the pad might have become contaminated with either a residue of soap, lotions or sunscreens it can be wiped down with rubbing alcohol (using a gauze or paper towel) to clean it. Also, the area where you wear the pad can be cleaned with Witch Hazel and allowed to dry prior to wearing the pad, this assures that no residue of product remains on the skin and also helps if there is perspiration.