Preventing the lines of time...
SilcSkin facial pads were designed to reduce existing wrinkles and expression lines and
prevent new ones from forming.Worn while sleeping, the pads relax and retrain the facial muscles and soften
fine lines and wrinkles.
SilcSkin Facial Pads are made of 100% clear medical grade silicone.
No additives, fillers, latex or adhesives are used.
Pads may be washed without losing their adhesive quality.
Pads usually last 30 days depending on usage time and skin conditions.
HOW THE FACIAL PADS WORK:
Our Facial Pads are composed of 100% Medical Grade Silicone. Electro static energy provided by the pads
when worn is supposed to improve the irregular collagen structure and also creates an increased blood flow
which results in an improved skin tone.
Silicone should contribute to moisturizing the skin by drawing the skin’s moisture to the surface.
This process has been shown to hydrate the skin and is an important factor in healing scars.
We are simply treating wrinkles as scars by hydrating, improving the Collagen structure, and flattening
them out. Prolonged use will help return Face skin to a more youthful and supple appearance, by softening
fine lines and wrinkles.
Before and after images
SilcSkin Multi-area Face Set (contains four multi-area face pads)
1. Remove pad from box, cut open poly bag, do not discard. Remove pad from backing.
2. The pad is self-adhesive. The pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30-60 days.
Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
3. Apply the pad to the desired area of the face while sleeping, or any time of day for an hour or more.
4. Make sure the face area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturisers, sunscreens,etc.
Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion.
5. Remove the pad slowly in the morning in an upwards motion and store stuck to the poly bag.
6. Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive
quality of the pad.
7. Pads should be washed with an antibacterial soap that is free of moisturisers, emollients or oils.
Allow pad to air dry in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, return to poly bag.
8. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity
to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
9. Decollette pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or
adhesives used. Pad is not transdermal.
Please click here for SilcSkin Facial Pads FAQ's (PDF)
Have you washed the pads?
Washing them with an antibacterial soap or baby shampoo will remove the exfoliated skin cells which can interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
Another trick after washing them is is to dry it with a hair dryer. One of our customers says she gets months out of her pad doing this.
The pads are to be worn on clean dry skin with absolutely no product or lotions underneath, this interferes with the adhesive quality as well as can cause
rashes and reactions.Also, night sweats will interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
Also, if you think the pad might have become contaminated with either a residue of soap, lotions or sunscreens it can be wiped down with rubbing alcohol (using a gauze or paper towel) to clean it. Also, the area where you wear the pad can be cleaned with Witch Hazel and allowed to dry prior to wearing the
pad, this assures that no residue of product remains on the skin and also helps if there is perspiration.