Not for sale to customers living in Australia and New Zealand.
These countries have their own distributors.
SilcSkin Decollette pads are designed to correct and prevent chest wrinkles caused by: sleeping on your side, sun damage, ageing and gravity.
As featured in Vogue and The Daily Mirror.
A much less expensive and less irritating alternative to surgical procedures, retinol crèmes or dermabrasion with OUTSTANDING RESULTS.
The Décolleté Pad was invented by twice Emmy award winning Hollywood make-up artist Camille Calvet. Camille realized that whilst there were many products available to combat lines on the face, there was a noticeable gap in the chest area (décolletage) where wrinkles form as a result of lying on the side when sleeping, sun damage, ageing & gravity.
The pads were developed after seeing first hand how silicone had healing properties on scar tissue. They prevent chest muscles and skin from forming creases while sleeping, as well as smoothing existing wrinkles while awake.
The Décolleté Pad is made of 100% medical grade silicone and is typically placed on the chest at night and removed in the morning however it can be used at any time of the day. Incredibly comfortable that it's unnoticeable when applied.
The anti wrinkle chest pad is a non-invasive means of repairing chest lines & does not contain latex, urethanes or adhesives, unlike surgical procedures, dermabrasion or other allergy causing products. They are also much more economical!
These silicone chest pads last between 30-60 days depending on the frequency of use and should be cleaned with warm soapy water after the first or second time it has been used and occasionally thereafter in order to remove a build-up of skin cells. Once dry, the plastic protective backing sheet should be replaced to prevent the breakdown of the silicone adhesive.
HOW THE DECOLLETTE PAD WORKS:
The Decollette Pads are composed of 100% medical grade silicone. Electro static energy provided by the pads when worn is supposed to improve the irregular collagen structure and also creates an increased blood flow which results in an improved skin tone.
Silicone should contribute to moisturising the skin by drawing the skin’s moisture to the surface. This process has been shown to hydrate the skin and is an important factor in healing scars. We're simply treating wrinkles as scars by hydrating; improving the collagen structure, and flattening them out. Prolonged use will help return chest skin to a more youthful and supple appearance, by softening fine lines and wrinkles.
ONE pad is supplied per box (5 X 5 1/2")
Decollette pads are a clear self adhesive medical grade silicone pad applied to the chest while sleeping or 20-60 minutes anytime during the day.The pad maybe washed and sanitised without losing adhesive quality. Each pad should last 30-60 days depending on usage.
1. Remove pad from box, cut open poly bag, do not discard. Remove pad from backing.
2. The pad is self-adhesive. The pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30-60 days. Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
3. Apply the pad to the desired area of the chest while sleeping, or any time of day for an hour or more.
4. Make sure the chest area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturisers, sunscreens,etc. Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion.
5. Remove the pad slowly in the morning in an upwards motion and store stuck to the poly bag.
6. Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
7. Pads should be washed with an antibacterial soap that is free of moisturisers, emollients or oils. Allow pad to air dry in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, return to poly bag.
8. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
9. Decollette pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or adhesives used. Pad is not transdermal
For further information please click on the lniks below:
Decollette Pads FAQ's (PDF)
These pads are a more “press” to stick adhesive.
Should the edges become loose, simply apply pressure, pressing down again to seal the pad to your skin.
Have you washed the pads?
Regular washing them with an antibacterial soap or baby shampoo will remove the exfoliated skin cells which can interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad. Another trick after washing them is is to dry it with a hair dryer, as it helps to revive the adhesive. One of our customers says she gets months out of her pad doing this!
The pads are to be worn on clean dry skin with absolutely no product or lotions underneath, this interferes with the adhesive quality as well as can cause rashes and reactions.Also, night sweats will interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
Also, if you think the pad might have become contaminated with either a residue of soap, lotions or sunscreens it can be wiped down with rubbing alcohol (using a gauze or paper towel) to clean it. Also, the area where you wear the pad can be cleaned with Witch Hazel and allowed to dry prior to wearing the pad, this assures that no residue of product remains on the skin and also helps if there is perspiration.