Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34.
Medik8 Retinol 10TR+ Intense Supercharged 1% Vitamin A Night Serum
Formulated with Medik8's highest strength retinol at 1% and supported by vitamin E for enhanced stability. This is the perfect serum for those who have been using Retinol 6TR in their regime and are looking for a higher strength serum or want to boost the results of Retinol 10TR.
If you are new to vitamin A, we suggest Medik8 Retinol 3TR.
Deeply hydrating and easily absorbed, this lightweight vitamin A serum features an intelligent Time Release system that reduces irritation and ensures retinol is evenly distributed across the skin. Contains climbazole which enhances the power of retinol by blocking the enzyme that breaks down retinoic acid in the skin. Contains a high percentage of squalane; an exceptional moisturiser that will leave skin hydrated and supple, you'll notice a rejuvenated, refined and more youthful-looking complexion.
Benefits of using Medik8 10TR+ Intense, Vitamin A serum:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Refines skin tone
- Brightens up darker patches
- Helps to visibly regenerate the skin
- Maintains healthy skin cell turnover
- Helps to reduce congestion and clear the skin
Size: 15ml (up to 45 applications)
How to apply Medik8 10TR+ Intense:
Apply at night only.
When introducing Retinol start with the lower Medik8 Retinol 3TR serum and build up to Medik8 Retinol 6TR before the Medik8 10TR+ Intense serum.
High strength retinol application should be phased in gradually, visit our advice page for more information about retinol. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
After cleansing in the evening, apply 4 drops of Retinol 10 TR+ Intense Serum directly onto the face. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into skin. Leave to absorb before applying your regular Medik8 hydrator.
Please ensure you are applying a sunscreen daily (even in winter months).
Don't use if using any other vitamin A product or taking prescription medication for acne.
Don't use if pregnant, lactating or undergoing skin peeling procedures.
- 1% Retinol – Pure vitamin A helps boost collagen levels & enhance skin’s natural regenerative cycle.
- Climbazole – A crystal compound, found to boost the activity of retinoids in the skin to give the power of higher percentages without the irritation.
- Squalane – A natural emollient, to restore the skin’s natural defence barrier while deeply hydrating the skin.
- Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant that can quench free radicals on the skin whilst stabilising retinol for optimal power.
If you would like some advice before using retinol please email [email protected].