Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
New packaging - Same Formula
Medik8 Retinol 3 TR won the Silver Aesthetic Award for Best Retail Selling Product!
Retinol has been shown in several clinical trials to combat common skin-ageing concerns such as facial wrinkles, lines, folds and a loss of firmness by stimulating collagen and hyaluronic acid production. Retinol has also been proven to improve skin clarity and texture, promote anti-pigmentation plus demonstrate anti-acne and pore-minimizing effects, all leading to a more youthful skin appearance.
Retinol 3 TR Advanced Night Serum has unique time-release technology ensuring the anti-ageing benefits of pure retinol without the irritation and peeling associated with regular retinol products. Contains highly stable, pure, encapsulated all-trans retinol at 0.3% concentration. Retinol 3 TR is an optimized serum containing 0.3% encapsulated all-trans retinol in its purest and most active over-the counter form. Retinol 3 TR is designed to conveniently apply directly to the face without mixing.
Size: 15ml,dropper bottle- up to 50 applications
- Diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines
- Boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration
- Minimizes pore size and rough skin texture
- Reduces blotchy skin tone and signs of past blemishes
- Used with White Balance, helps fade melanin and prevent future hyperpigmentation
- Used with Medik8 'Beta' range of products, retinol can assist with managing acneic skin
- Popular professional dose of 0.3% is ready made for direct face application
- Forumlated within a Jojoba carrier oil base rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and vitamin B complex
- Novel time release mechanism reduces irritation by gently releasing actives over hours not minutes
- Enhanced stability over regular retinol products by using film encaspulation to protect retinol from oxidation
- Medik8 further ensure maximum stability for ALL retinol products with unique 30 day small batch guarantee
0.3% Retinol – Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels and enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle, leaving skin looking even-toned and youthful.
Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
Apply at night only
When introducing Retinol start by using Retinol 3TR before moving onto 6TR.
Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other day for the next 2 weeks, then every day. After cleansing in the evening, apply 4 drops of Retinol 3 TR directly onto face. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. Leave to absorb before applying your regular Medik8 hydrator.
Please ensure you are applying a sunscreen daily (even in winter months)
Don't use if pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures, on any other vitamin A product or taking prescription medication for acne.
Start low (application amount) and go slow (frequency of use).
On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates
If you would like some advice please email email@example.com
To view product dosage and protocol click below: