Jan Marini Step 4 - Hydrate
The main function of our skin is to act as a barrier, protecting the underlying tissues. One of the key factors for maintaining a strong and healthy skin barrier is proper hydration. When skin is well-hydrated, it is more plump and resilient, it looks healthier and more vibrant and is less prone to wrinkles.
The Jan Marini range offers offers a selection of moisturisers to suit all skin types at different stages of life and for specific areas of the body. From Transformation Face Cream, the ultimate in advanced hydrators with it's patented growth factor, peptide and antioxidant solution to a more lightweight moisturizer for oily skin - Age Intervention Peptide Extreme which has a concentrated blend of targeted peptides and antioxidants, there is a moisturiser for you here.
Browse our selection of Jan Marini hydrators below.
RRP £ 78.00
- Superb moisturising base
- Includes added anti-aging agents
- Encourages a refined, smoother-looking skin texture
- Suitable for dry, normal and combination skin.
RRP £ 78.00
- Oil free, non-comedogenic formula absorbs immediately
- Includes two newly developed Pentapeptides Transformation Growth Factor beta-1, and Vascular Growth Factor
- Supplemental agents include Hyaluronic Acid and Nayad, and our unique hydrating complex
- Works with glycolic acid products, Retin-A, topical medications and makeup.
- Recaptures the skin's normal hormonal balance
- Excellent hydration and barrier repair
- restoring the appearance of youthful suppleness and elasticity
- Suitable for all skin types, especially mature, dry and sensitive
RRP £ 98.00
- Encourages production of collagen and elastin
- Provides immediate hydration and suppleness
- Contains four targeted peptides to rebuild and revitalize
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Only Around The Eyes
- Facial Areas
- Oil Control
- Large Pores
- Dull Complexion
- Dark Spots
- Sun Protection
- Fine Lines