Why you should Shield Your Skin From the Sun
People living in the tropics are blessed with sunshine all year round and tanned skin is a perceived sign of health. But did you know that your radiant tan is really a sign of skin injury?
Our skin produces melanin, a brown pigment that’s designed to protect us from the sun’s ultraviolet (that’s UV) rays. But even melanin won’t shield your skin from the sun’s harm if you don’t use extra protection. And if you have acne, you’ll need to love your skin even more.
What Sun Exposure can Cause
1. Uneven skin pigmentation, which may appear in various forms such as:
- • Irregular skin colouring
- • Age or liver spots
- • Dark brown spots on the lips
- • Irregular reddish-brown areas, most commonly seen on the neck and chest
- • Bumpy patches of rough skin in varying colour, commonly found on the face, ears, hands and forearms
- • Dark flat spots that will get bigger and darker, commonly seen on exposed body parts, including face, hands and legs
- • Redness or mottling of the skin
2. Premature aging, such as wrinkles, creases and sagging skin
3. Weaker immunity
4. The big one that everyone talks about is of course,skin cancer.
Sun on Acne-prone Skin can Cause:
- • Formation of blackheads and whiteheads (comedones)
- • Increased development of oil-producing glands
- • Skin aging
- • Acne scarring.
Protect Your Skin
- • Do avoid lengthy exposure to the sun, especially at midday
- • Do apply sunscreen
- • Do consume less carbohydrates
- • Do use the correct cosmetic products to ensure your skin is properly cleansed and moisturized.
Manage Sun Damage and Acne with PapulexTM
PapulexTM UV High Protection Cream can help protect your skin from irritation and damage due to sun exposure. The complete PapulexTM product range provides an effective skin care regimen that not just manages acne but minimizes sun damage. It's an effective two-in-one that will help you love your skin again.
Manage acne effectively with the unique triple-action formula in PapulexTM that helps to:
- • Target different acne-causing factors at the same time
- • Reduce unsightly acne blemishes and scars
- • Decrease skin irritation, inflammation and oiliness
- • Prevent growth of acne-causing bacteria
PapulexTM is easy to apply and safe for long-term day-and-night usage.
You can use PapulexTM UV High Protection Cream alone or in combination with other products.
- • Whether you need facial or body care, daily cleansing or specific spot correction, simply choose the PapulexTM product that best suits your needs.
- • After just six weeks of use, 85% of specialists found PapulexTM to be effective for acne management, and 99% of patients saw skin improvement.
- • Using it in synergy with traditional acne treatments can produce even better results.