Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories (DCL)
G20 RADIANCE PEEL
intensive resurfacing and rejuvenating at home facial peel
Clinically advanced pre-moistened pads featuring intensive 20% glycolic acid eradicates signs of ageing and banishes acne. Powerful exfoliation properties slough away impurities, open pores, erase evidence of blemishes and prevents the occurrence of new breakouts. This restorative peel attacks pore congestion and energises skin cell renewal, unleashing a dewy luminosity that was just waiting to be reawakened. Skin benefits from an incredible improvement in texture, diminished fine lines and creases, leaving a fresh and rejuvenated complexion. Great for prepping skin for further treatment.
This product is dermatologically tested, absolutely free of parabens and is hypoallergenic.
• A clinical dose of 20% Glycolic Acid diligently dissolves dry, dead cells to significantly smooth and resurface skin.
• Pre-moistened pad also physically exfoliates to further buff away rough patches.
• Helps fade hyperpigmentation and the signs of sun damage for a more even tone.
• Reveals a renewed radiance.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Immediately eliminates excess shine, while addressing existing blemishes and helping to prevent future breakouts.
• Helps maintain and extend the results of in-office professional chemical peels.
Size: 50 pads
Twice weekly, sweep single-use pad over clean, dry skin avoiding eyes and lips. Relax for 10 - 20 minutes, then rinse face thoroughly with cool water. Some slight tingling may occur, but we see that as a sign that you’re one step closer to glowing skin. Follow with high-protection sunscreen in the morning, moisturizer in the evening, and admire your fresh, new perspective.
We recommend starting your retexturizing journey with our G10 Radiance Peel and working up to our G20 Radiance Peel once skin acclimatizes to our potent active ingredients. For the ultimate at home facial follow with the hydrating treatment mask.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling and irriation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime slowly. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
We also recommend