SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Cleansing Gel
3 PRODUCTS TO Fight ACNE & FIGHT AGING
Blemish + AGE Cleansing Gel
Blemish + AGE Solution (toner)
Blemish + AGE Defense Serum
Ideal for skin prone to blemishes and aging,
Blemish + Age Cleansing Gel
Decongesting cleanser with lipo hydroxy acid foams to exfoliate skin and improve clarity.
Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, Blemish + Age Cleanser combines potent cleansing agents with lipo hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid exfoliators that deeply remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin. Blemish + Age Cleanser gently refines the appearance of pores and helps to reduce breakouts.
Size : 240 ml
• Features lipo hydroxy acid and salicylic acid to reduce breakouts and visible signs of aging
• Paraben-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
12% Active Technology
Conditioning Surfactant System
• This surfactant purifies the skin while providing conditioning properties
• Creates a mild foam when emulsified with water that lifts dirt, debris, and makeup
Proprietary Lipo Hydroxy Acid
• Derived by attaching a lipid chain onto the hydroxy acid nucleus of salicylic acid
• Lipid composition enables it to easily penetrate into the core of the stratum corneum
• Destabilizes extracellular lipids rupturing the corneocyte bonds while preserving the integrity of the corneocytes
Pure Glycolic Acid
• Small molecular size allows for deeper penetration than other fruit acids to help accelerate the exfoliation process and bring new cells to the surface
Pharmaceutical-Grade Salicylic Acid
• Approved FDA anti-acne ingredient shown to unclog congested pores and remove excess sebum and dead skin cells
• Shown to not only remove existing blackheads and whiteheads, but also preclude any further obstructions when used regularly
• An emollient and humectant that attracts water to the skin and retains moisture Sorbitol
• A sugar alcohol that is derived from plants with a protective outer skin
• A natural humectant that draws water to skin’s surface, and helps to maintain adequate moisture levels
• Due to its humectant properties, it helps to prevent moisture loss in skin with a compromised barrier
Using fingertips, massage into skin. Rinse with tepid water.
Treat yourself to a daily facial! Pair with DermaTool Pro for a deep-cleanse.
1/Cleanse & Tone
3/Apply defense serum
4/Apply sun protection
• Inflammatory blemishes
• Non-inflammatory blemishes
• Photodamaged or photoaged skin
• Hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Combination/oily skin
• Enlarged pores
• Acne young and old
• Prior to clinical peels, particularly Micropeel or Micropeel Plus
Start low (application amount) and go slow (frequency of use).
On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates
Precaution: Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling and irriation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates. At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering
Do not use if pregnant - this product contains salicylic acid
For more information please read the following fact sheet:
See what the press say (PDF) ...
See what the press say (PDF) ...