PRIORI Tetra fx250 Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Sunscreen Lotion - Colour Guide
Priori Tetra fx250 Universal Shade is also available.
What is Priori Tetra fx250 Sunscreen? Ultimate skin shield, offering daily protection from the environment we live in - not just the sun! It's the first of its kind offering 4 levels of protection: DNA enzymes to neutralise damage, skin protecting antioxidants, UVA and UVB sun protection and infra-red protection.
When do I apply Priori Tetra fx250? Every day, any time of year over your products as the protective external ‘jacket’ for your skin.
How do I apply Priori Tetra fx250? Take 1 to 2 pumps of product into your hands, press into skin on face, neck & décolleté then blend away. Re-apply if needed throughout the day. Contains an excellent colour-guide which means that you can see where you've applied the Priori Tetra, simply smooth and blend away to nothing - a very adaptive product!
Who can use Priori Tetra fx250? Everyone! All skin types, men, women and even children.
Key Ingredients in Priori Tetra fx250 Sunscreen:
- IR Complex - an exclusive specific complex consisting of Carnosine, Soliberine (Butterfly Bush plant) & Sepia Melanin to target the damaging effects of infrared radiation.
- Carnosine - reduces IR-A induced cellular damage by 96% antioxidant.
- Soliberine - otherwise known as the Butterly Bush that scavenges the effects of UV, blue light, and IR light antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Sepia Melanin - comes from squid’s ink, a naturally high concentrated source of melanin. Sepia Melanin is not only a strong antioxidant but also has 6 absorption peaks for IR radiation to intercept it before it causes free radicals.
- DNA Enzyme complex - repair and reverse DNA damage using all natural ingredients (microbe, blue/green algae & mustard seed extract).
- Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide - physical sunscreen.