PRIORI Barrier Restore Complex LCA fx140
- Strengthens and repairs skin barrier function
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and puffiness
- Suitable for all skin types
PRIORI LCA fx140 Barrier Restore Complex
Size: 50ml & pH 3.8
This is the ultimate Adaptive product. Irritations, skin hydrator, travel companion, 24 hour cream, post shaving, skin-calming agent – have this in your skin routine and you will have so many uses for it!
What is it? An oil-free, water based hydrator: lightweight and comfortable 24-hour daily moisturiser, designed to calm all skin types.
When can you use it? Both morning and evening - it can be used as a 24-hour cream. It's light enough for daytime use and can be used a comfort cream in the evening. It's excellent for post shaving too when your skin needs to be soothed.
How to apply it? Put 1-2 pumps of cream into the palm of your hands and massage over face, neck and décolleté. Use this over any correctors or serum you may have in your routine.
Who can use the Priori Barrier Restore Complex? All skin types. Perfect for those wanting a lightweight moisturiser such as those with oily, acneic or sensitive skins. It's truly adaptive as it can be used on sunburn, bites and irritation too. First aid for your skin!
Priori Barrier Restore Complex Ingredients:
- 16% LCA Complex (15% lactic, 1% Vit A,C,E, ProVit A) - High strength 15% lactic acid to exfoliate and renew the skin. Boosts the hyaluronic response in the skin, volumizes the skin and boosts collagen response 4 Vitamin skin essential antioxidants.
- Sericin - a rich moisturising emollient, wrinkle-smoothing.
|Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sericin, Ceresin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phospholipids, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.|
Sorry no video available.