SkinCeuticals Mineral Radiance UV Defense SPF50 50ml -
PPD 21 (permanent pigment darkening)
same ingredients as Sheer Mineral but this is a tinted SPF! It blends with any and all skin types.
Mineral Radiance UV Defense SPF 50 offers a breakthrough formulation in mineral sunscreens by combining 100% mineral broad spectrum protection and universal radiance. This unique, lightweight, ultra-sheer formula is infused with translucent color spheres that adapt to every skin tone, and have been tested on all ethnicities. This adaptable fluid is the fusion of 100% mineral protection and universal radiance.
The photoprotection of trusted broad-spectrum mineral filters is enhanced by Artemia Salina, a plankton extract that increases the skin’s defenses to heat and UV stress. Mineral Radiance UV Defense SPF 50 contains no chemical filters, and is paraben-free, making it ideal for all skin types, including sensitive and post-procedure skin. This silky, water-resistant fluid applies easily and dries quickly, resulting in enhanced skin radiance and maximized protection.
size : 50 ml
100% Mineral Filter
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Safe for all skin types, even very senistive
Translucent Color Spheres
- Enhances natural skin tone
- Adaptable fluid to restore radiance
- Discreet, diffusing coverage that adapts to all complexions
- Increases skin's natural defense and resistance to UV and heat stress
- Protects against collagen damage
- Enhances DNA protection and repair
State of the Art Formula
- No chemical filters
- water resistance
- paraben free
- non - comedogenic
"Shake then Apply" Action
- Ensures even distribution of active ingredients
- sheer, weightless texture
For all skin types and tones, including sensitive
• Post-procedure or compromised skin
• Ideal for daily use
• Under makeup
Shake well before use. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring, or toweling.
What the press are saying......
Fashion Confession by Eliza
Andrea's Mineral Radiance product review
For more information:
please click on Mineral Radiance UV Defense Fact Sheet