Oleeva® is intended for the prevention or reduction of new or old hypertrophic and keloid scars resulting from general surgical procedures, plastic surgery procedures, traumatic injuries, wounds, burns as well as minor cuts and scrapes that can cause a scar to form.
Oleeva® Scar Shapes are specially designed to treat scarring from breast, abdominal and other surgical procedures.
Made of Oleeva® Fabric, Scar Shapes are cut to ensure the correct placement and coverage for your procedure.
Oleeva® Scar Shapes are ideal for use under surgical garments or ordinary clothing. Oleeva® Scar Shapes contain no messy gels or pastes. Thin, soft and flexible—they’re so comfortable, you’ll forget you’re wearing the latest technology for scar management!
The inner surface is made of Silon®—used around the world for the treatment of burn scars for more than 20 years. The outer surface is covered with a silky fabric for a touch of elegance and optimal comfort.
- A complete line of scar management shape solutions
- Perfect for cosmetic and re-constructive surgery
- Thin, soft and flexible extremely comfortable & durable
- Self-adhesive for maximum convenience
- Silky outer surface fabric
- Ideal for combination therapy
Comes in different sizes and shapes
Oleeva Breast Form Kit: 1 Areola Shape & 1 Anchor Shape
Designed to treat scarring from breast surgical procedures.
Contains - 1 Areola Shape & 1 Anchor Shape
All breast items are sold one per breast. If product is required for both breasts, you will need to order two.
Using Oleeva® Scar Shapes and Fabric couldn't be easier!
• Remove protective backing
• Cover the healed incision
• Wear 12 to 24 hours for maximum benefit
• Wash daily with warm water and plain soap
• Reuse every day for up to 6 weeks!
For further information please click on the links below ...
How to use Oleeva (pdf)
Oleeva Helpful Tips (pdf)
Oleeva Technology (pdf)