Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
An Advanced Time Release Vitamin A Eye Night Serum with molecular film delivery system.Contains highly stable, pure, encapsulated all-trans retinol at 0.1% concentration with a powder dry finish. This unique time-release formula helps stop the skin irritation associated with regular retinol products.
Size: 10 ml, spatula bottle - up to 100 applications
Retinol has been shown in several clinical trials to combat common skin-ageing concerns such as facial wrinkles, lines, folds and a loss of firmness by stimulating collagen and hyaluronic acid production. Retinol has also been proven to improve skin clarity and texture, promote anti-pigmentation plus demonstrate anti-acne and pore-minimizing effects, all leading to a more youthful skin appearance
Retinol Eye TR is a specially formulated retinol serum for use in the delicate under-eye area. Containing highly stable, encapsulated all-trans retinol at 0.1% concentration, Retinol Eye TR melts into the skin and leaves a non-greasy powder dry finish. It does not irritate like regular retinol products because of the unique time-release (TR) formula.
- Diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines in under-eye area and the crow's feet
- Boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration under and around the eye
- Used with Dark Circles/Pre-tox Eyelift, helps fades under-eye shadows
- Used with White Balance, helps fade melanin and prevent future hyperpigmentation
- Powder dry finish with no greasiness or tackiness
- Novel time release mechanism reduces irritation by gently releasing actives over hours not minutes
- Enhanced stability over regular retinol products by using film encaspulation to protect retinol from oxidation
- Medik8 further ensure maximum stability for ALL retinol products with unique 30 day small batch guarantee
- Retinol Eye TR contains 0.1% all-trans retinol supported by vitamin E
Suitable for all skin types, especially mature
Use once daily at night.
In the evening use the integrated dropper to apply Retinol directly or onto your finger . Use all around the eye area & mouth area. (not eyelids)
Apply your hydrator as usual after every application.
Please ensure you are applying a sunscreen daily (even in winter months)
To build up skin tolerance to retinol, allow 3 day intervals between applications for a minimum of two weeks.
Then apply every 2nd day from week 3 onwards.
Don't use if pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures, on any other vitamin A product or taking prescription medication for acne.
If you would like some advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org