Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
New Packaging, Same Formula
An Advanced Time Release Vitamin A Eye Night Serum with molecular film delivery system.Contains highly stable, pure, encapsulated all-trans retinol at 0.1% concentration with a powder dry finish. This unique time-release formula helps stop the skin irritation associated with regular retinol products.
Size: 10 ml, spatula bottle - up to 100 applications
Retinol has been shown in several clinical trials to combat common skin-ageing concerns such as facial wrinkles, lines, folds and a loss of firmness by stimulating collagen and hyaluronic acid production. Retinol has also been proven to improve skin clarity and texture, promote anti-pigmentation plus demonstrate anti-acne and pore-minimizing effects, all leading to a more youthful skin appearance
Retinol Eye TR is a specially formulated retinol serum for use in the delicate under-eye area. Containing highly stable, encapsulated all-trans retinol at 0.1% concentration, Retinol Eye TR melts into the skin and leaves a non-greasy powder dry finish. It does not irritate like regular retinol products because of the unique time-release (TR) formula.
- Diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines in under-eye area and the crow's feet
- Boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration under and around the eye
- Used with Dark Circles/Pre-tox Eyelift, helps fades under-eye shadows
- Used with White Balance, helps fade melanin and prevent future hyperpigmentation
- Powder dry finish with no greasiness or tackiness
- Novel time release mechanism reduces irritation by gently releasing actives over hours not minutes
- Enhanced stability over regular retinol products by using film encaspulation to protect retinol from oxidation
- Medik8 further ensure maximum stability for ALL retinol products with unique 30 day small batch guarantee
- Retinol Eye TR contains 0.1% all-trans retinol supported by vitamin E
0.1% Retinol – Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels, enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle, leaving skin looking even and youthful.
Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
Suitable for all skin types, especially mature
Use once daily at night.
In the evening use the integrated dropper to apply Retinol directly or onto your finger . Use all around the eye area & mouth area. (not eyelids)
Apply your hydrator as usual after every application.
Please ensure you are applying a sunscreen daily (even in winter months)
To build up skin tolerance to retinol, allow 3 day intervals between applications for a minimum of two weeks.
Then apply every 2nd day from week 3 onwards.
Don't use if pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures, on any other vitamin A product or taking prescription medication for acne.
If you would like some advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org