Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
Ultimate Overnight Vitamin A Serum with 0.06% Stabilised Retinaldehyde
Crystal Retinal™ speeds up cellular turnover and increases the skin’s natural mechanisms for collagen production.
Unlike other forms of retinol, it's formulated with a supercharged derivative of Vitamin A, retinaldehyde. This high-performance, retinaldehyde is an encapsulated active that only requires one conversion to retinoic acid, giving results comparable to clinical-grade and is up to 11x faster in the skin than classic forms of retinol.
Medik8’s crystal encapsulation acts as a time-release mechanism as well as a stability enhancer. Retinaldehyde is encased within a crystal-shaped molecular vehicle that is gradually broken down by the skin’s natural enzymes as the serum is massaged into the skin. This unique action controls the release of the active to ensure the formula remains stable, absorption is optimised and the highly-potent formula is distributed evenly and consistently throughout the night.
It features a multi-weight hyaluronic acid and vitamin E to hydrate the skin whilst strengthening the skin’s barrier to keep moisture locked in tight. Desugned to firm, plump and resurface skin to visibly minimising fine lines and wrinkles and deliver a healthy, youthful, more even-toned complexion.
Lightweight and luxurious, Crystal Retinal™’s silk-like texture sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and restore the complexion.
Great for all skin types including dull, uneven, ageing skin aswell as oily, acne skins as it also diminishes P. acnesbacterica which it the bacteria responsible for breakouts.
- Supercharged derivative of vitamin A
- Up to 11x faster in the skin than classic forms of retinol
- 2.8x biological activity than retinol (similar to retinoic acid)
- As kind to the skin as standard forms of Retinol
- Clears the bacteria responsible for blemishes and breakouts
- Utilises an innovative crystal encapsulation system that slowly releases retinaldehyde into the skin for minimal irritation
- Hydrates skin at every level while strengthening the skin’s barriee
This anti-ageing night serum-cream helps to noticeably improve skin tone, contours, radiance and gives a more youthful glow.
- 0.06% Retinal/Retinaldehyde.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture-keeper to maintain hydration levels and elasticity within the skin. It holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water
- Glycerin: An effective humectant and one of the natural moisturising factors of the skin. Contributes to enhancing the skin’s natural barrier function and reducing the TEWL (transepidermal water loss)
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant which quenches UV-induced free radicals to fight against visible signs of ageing
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant to quench free radicals. Also an effective anti-ageing and moisturising ingredient
After cleansing in the evening, blend a small amount over face and neck before your regular Medik8 hydrator
Crystal Retinal application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other day for the next 2 weeks, then every day
Always wear sunscreen during the day while using this product at night and for a week afterwards
Don't use if pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures, on any other vitamin A product or taking prescription medication for acne.
Start low (application amount) and go slow (frequency of use).
On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates
If you would like some advice please email email@example.com