Medik8 Crystal Retinal™ 3
- Stable medium-strength vitamin A serum
- Perfect product for anyone looking to prevent early signs of skin ageing
- Ideal for acne, wrinkles and sun damage
- Supercharged derivative of vitamin A
- Up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol
- Ideal for those who are new to vitamin A or have tried mild retinol formulas before
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 - 30ml
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 is formulated with 0.03% stabilised retinaldehyde, a super-charged form of vitamin A.
What does Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 do?
- Enhances collagen production and speed up cellular turnover.
- Works upto 11x faster in the skin than classic forms of retinol.
- This ground-breaking night serum-cream firms, plumps and resurfaces skin
- Visibly minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to deliver a healthier, more youthful, even-toned complexion.
- Featuring multi-weight hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, it hydrates the skin at every level whilst strengthening the skin’s barrier to keep moisture locked in tight.
- Lightweight and luxurious, Crystal Retinal™’s silk-like texture sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and restore the complexion.
Key Ingredients of Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3:
Retinal/Retinaldehyde: A supercharged derivative of vitamin A that's gentle to the skin. Reduces P. acnes responsible for breakouts.
Hyaluronic Acid: Maintains hydration levels and elasticity within the skin as it holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water.
Glycerin: One of the natural moisturising factors of the skin and enhances skin’s natural barrier, reducing water loss.
Vitamin C: An antioxidant which quenches UV-induced free radicals to fight against visible signs of ageing.
Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant to fight free radicals and moisturising ingredient.
How to use Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3:
In the evening, after cleansing blend a small amount over face and neck. Follow with your regular Medik8 moisturiser/hydrator.
Medik8 Crystal Retinal 3 application should be phased in gradually. For the first 2 weeks use twice a week. For the next 2 weeks use it every other day. After this phased in period you should be able to use it every day. On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates
Remember: always wear sunscreen during the day while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Don't use if pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures, on any other vitamin A product or taking prescription medication for acne.
If you would like some advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org.