Medik8 Crystal Retinal 1 - 30ml
If you have really sensitive skin or would like to add a gentle-strength but highly effective vitamin A serum into your routine then this is the product for you.
Medik8's entry level vitamin A is formulated with 0.01% Stabilised Retinaldehyd, a super-charged derivative of vitamin A.
Benefits of using Medik8 Crystal Retinal 1:
- works with the skin to enhance collagen production and speed up cellular turnover
- works upto 11 times faster in the skin than classic forms of retinol
- plumps and resurfaces skin
- visibly minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- helps to achieve a healthier, more youthful, even-toned complexion
- with added hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, it hydrates the skin whilst strengthening the skin’s barrier to keep moisture locked in tight.
- it's lightweight and luxurious, silk-like texture sinks effortlessly into skin to nurture and restore the complexion.
Key Ingredients in Medik8 Crystal Retinal 1:
Retinal/Retinaldehyde: works up to 11 times faster than classic retinol, while being gentle. Diminishes P. acnes, the bacteria responsible for breakouts.
Hyaluronic Acid: acts as a moisture-keeper to maintain hydration levels and elasticity within the skin.
Glycerin:enhancing the skin’s natural barrier function and reducing the TEWL (transepidermal water loss).
Vitamins C & E: powerful antioxidants which quench free radicals to fight against visible signs of ageing.
How to use Medik8 Crystal Retinal 1:
Start low (application amount) and go slow (frequency of use). On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates.
After cleansing in the evening, blend a small amount over face and neck before your regular Medik8 moisturiser or hydrator.
Crystal Retinal application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other day for the next 2 weeks, then every day.
During the day, always wear sunscreen whilst using this product and for a week afterwards.
Don't use if pregnant, lactating, undergoing skin peeling procedures, on any other vitamin A product or taking prescription medication for acne.
If you would like some advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org.