iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF30 with Extremozyme Technology - 100g
Hydrating + DNA repair, Antioxidants +SPF
Hydrates, repairs and protects the skin during sun exposure. 3 products in one!
Benefits of iS Clinical Extreme Protect
- Provides unprecedented multi-level broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Clinically proven to protect and repair DNA utilizing Extremozyme® technology (including intrinsic DNA damage)
- Helps protect and repair collagen
- Provides antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Hydrates, smoothes and softens
A proprietary combination of extremophilic enzymes, clinically proven to protect and repair fragile proteins and DNA components.
Octinoxate (organic encapsulated) 5.5%
Zinc Oxide (Micronized) 4.12%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 1.0%
Olive Leaf Extract 1.0%
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating heavily. Re-apply at least every 2 hours. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Read Andrea's iS Clinical Extreme Protect review.
The Extreme Protect Clinical Study Paper (PDF file).
Similar Products You May Like
- Only Around The Eyes
- Facial Areas
- Oil Control
- Large Pores
- Dull Complexion
- Dark Spots
- Sun Protection
- Fine Lines