Dermaceutic Mela Cream - Pigment Spots
For pigment spots, harmonized complexion and even skin tone.
- Reduces the appearance of pigment spots
- Harmonizes complexion and evens skin tone
- Regulates pigment production
- Boosts depigmenting action of Mela Peel Treatment
Why should you choose Mela Cream?
- Cocktail of 9 highly concentrated active ingredients
- Innovative stable ingredients
- Inhibits transfers of melanin and helps reduce pigmentation
- To be used as part of the Mela Peel Treatment protocol, to treat pigment spots and melasma
Active Ingredients :
Kojic, Salicylic, Phytic and Mandelic acids, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Retinol and Licorice Extract. pH 4.27
Size: 30 ml airless bottle
Not suitable for especially sensitive skin.
Apply very small amount at night on the affected areas.
Start low (application amount) and go slow (frequency of use).
On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates.
please don't use during pregnancy as it contains Salicylic acid
You should discontinue use if you note side effects such as red rash or bumps, itching, pain, blisters and dry, red patches of skin.
Contains AHA. For the first 2/3 weeks of application, blemishes can be transitorily darkened due to the cleansing action on the skin.
Kojic should be applied for at least 3 months so that the effect can be completed. Results can be observed during the first 3-4 weeks.