Jan Marini Step 1 - Cleanse
Cleansing the face is vital in helping to create and maintain that healthy glow we all desire. A good cleansing routine can give you a great deal of control over your skin’s texture, clarity and long term health. Effective cleansing removes dirt and old surface skin cells and prepares the skin to receive creams and serums..
Facial cleansing should be thorough but should not irritate the skin. To achieve this it is important to choose the most appropriate products for your needs..Jan Marini have cleansers for normal,oily and sensitive skin types all of which will encourage a noticeably clearer and more refined skin texture. Your skin will feel clean, soft, smooth and hydrated.
RRP - £38.00
-Contains Glycolic Acid, a natural exfoliant
-Non-irritating, soap free
-Encourages a soft, smoother and more refined skin texture
-Suitable for all skin types
RRP - £38.00
- Suitable for only very oily skin
- Cleans deep inside the follicles
- Lathers well and leaves skin feeling soft and clean.
- Contains proteolytic enzyme
- Exfoliates the skin without flaking or dryness
- Gradually fades areas of discoloration
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive.
- paraben free
- A mild cleanser for the eye area and sensitive skin
- Effective eye makeup remover
- Non-foaming cream formulation.
- Luxurious foaming lather
- Encourages dramatically softer, smoother and more refined skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- great for men to use for shaving
- Only Around The Eyes
- Facial Areas
- Oil Control
- Large Pores
- Dull Complexion
- Dark Spots
- Sun Protection
- Fine Lines