One of the main effects women see on their skin following the menopause is increased dryness.
This is the result of oestrogen levels dropping during the menopause - the skin loses some ability to hold water causing dry and dull looking skin.
ADVICE: Look for ingredients containing hyaluronic acid (HA). With its ability to hold 1000 times its weight in water, hyaluronic acid is the most powerful natural moisturing ingredient known to science. Hyaluronic acid acts as the ultimate drink for your skin!
It is also beneficial to exfoliate your skin daily by using a product containing glycolic acid, as this will aid hydration and increase skin turnover to reveal a radiant and healthy complexion.
WRINKLES & SAGGING
Skin also loses collagen during the menopause; studies show that women’s skin loses about 30% of its collagen during the first 5 years of menopause. After that, the decline is more gradual. As collagen diminishes, our skin loses it firmness and begins to sag, causing lines & wrinkles to appear.
Many women will notice increased dark spots appearing on their faces, hands, neck, arms and chest.
Applying a skin lightening product twice a day helps to diminish these dark spots by reducing the concentration or production of melanin in the skin.
ACNE & BREAKOUTS
As levels of female hormones drop during the menopause, some women develop breakouts and problem skin.
ADVICE: Choose skincare products that contain salicylic acid, as this helps to clear the pores and is highly anti-inflammatory making it the number one ingredient to fight acne prone skin.
Whatever age you are, the one skincare product that we all should be applying daily is a sunscreen as the main cause of ageing is UV damage.
Lastly remember when it comes to skincare, consistency is key.
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- New formula with Increased Strength
- Ultra-stable vitamin C antioxidant serum
- Helps combat sun-induced damage to the skin
- Triggers collagen synthesis
The skin problems Retriderm™ can significantly improve include:
- facial wrinkles, including those around the eye and crow's feet
- skin laxity and tightness
- hyper pigmentation
- skin brightness
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen and elastin
- Increases skin hydration and plumpness
- contains Hyaluronic acid
- suitable for all skin types.
- Dermaceutic dipigmenting lightening agent
- contains over 20% of highly active depigmenting compounds
- treats hyperpigmentation, melasma, hormone spots.
- Revives skin at the cellular level
- Improves firmness and elasticity
- Prevents against cell damage
- Suitable for all skin types.
10% OFF INTRODUCTORY OFFER
Limited Edition - Microdermabrasion and daily cleansing system
For acne, oily skin and enlarged pores
Clinically Proven Ingredients
Provides immediate and visible results
Regular Price: £89.00
Special Price £71.00
- A powerful antioxidant that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- skin firmness, evenness and radiance
- suitable for all skin types
DermaTx Clarify Cleanser was awarded The WINNER for Best New Facial Product at The Beauty Awards 2018 with OK!
Deep purifying cleansing gel formulated with acne-fighting 2% Salicylic Acid. Exfoliates the skin to unclog pores, helping to control acne and prevent future breakouts. designed for acne, oily skin and enlarged pores
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland - Maintaining the same textual characteristics of the original best-seller, this lightweight, fast-absorbing serum upgrade is the ultimate antidote for parched, dry skin - Light-weight and non-greasy gel formulation - Leaves skin feeling silky smooth - Contains Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5 - Suitable for all skin types.
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Hydrates and smooths the skin
- Targets 5 pathways of Hyperpigmentation
- Improves skintone & texture
- Stimulates collagen production
- Fights free radical damage
- Uses growth factor technology
- Suitable for all skin types.