When skin cells are stimulated by the use of Retinol, they start to more closely resemble younger, healthier cells. Use of Vitamin A has also been shown to repair and stimulate new collagen production and increase cell turnover, exfoliating and unclogging the pore. It can also help fade acne scars, pigmentation and firm ageing skin.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs)
Alpha Hydroxy Acids stimulate skin exfoliation down at the base of the epidermis, enhancing cell renewal. Long-term, AHAs fade unwanted pigmentation, prevent clogged pores, increase collagen production, and improve skin texture and hydration. It also helps the skin absorb other products better.
• • Glycolic Acid is the most popular, and has the smallest molecular structure in the group, which makes it an ideal choice for mature or tough skin.
• • Lactic Acid has larger molecule sizes and also acts as humectants – making them suitable for sensitive or dry skin types.
• • Azelaic Acid is an oil-soluble and antibacterial AHA, which is most suitable for oily or acne-prone skin.
This unique (and effective!) antioxidant not only protects your skin from free-radical damage, but also promotes the synthesis of collagen, which improves the structural proteins within your skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's also an effective skin brightener and anti-inflammatory.
The skin problems Retriderm™ can significantly improve include:
- facial wrinkles, including those around the eye and crow's feet
- skin laxity and tightness
- hyper pigmentation
- skin brightness
RRP - £35.00
- Contains Glycolic Acid, a natural exfoliant
- Non-irritating, soap free
- Encourages a soft, smoother and more refined skin texture
- Suitable for all skin types
- Deep cleanses without drying
- Diminish pore size
- Reduces acne breakouts
- Softens and smoothes
- Gently removes dead skin cells
- Effectively removes makeup
- Suitable for All skin types
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Tones & tightens the skin to keep pores clear and minimised over time
- Contains oil-controlling, exfoliating acids
- Refine and resurface the skin in only a few swipes.
At-home alternative to professional microdermabrasion treatments
Microdermabrasion to exfoliate the skin to achieve smoother younger looking skin.
Designed for normal to sensitive skin
Approx 30 Microdermabrasion Treatments per tube
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing serum
- powerful antioxidant
- helps prevent premature signs of aging
- suitable for sensitive skin.