PCA Skin Intensive Brightening Treatment: 0.5% pure retinol night
The ultimate pure retinol nighttime treatment for those with discoloration.
PCA SKIN Intensive Brightening Treatment: 0.5% Pure Retinol Night is an advanced retinol treatment that reduces signs of discoloration. It brightens and smoothes the complexion with visible results in as little as four weeks. Pure retinol, resveratrol and niacinamide promote a healthy, even glow. Potent, stable ingredients in a patented Omnisome delivery system carry ingredients deeper into the skin for superior results.
- A powerful nightly treatment that creates an even, bright and radiant complexion
- Pure retinol, resveratrol and niacinamide promote a healthy glow while improving discoloration
- Potent, stable ingredients in a patented Omnisome delivery system to carry ingredients deeper into the skin for superior results
• Retinol (Vitamin A) - Vitamin A helps promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
• Resveratrol - A strong antioxidant that encourages a bright, even skin tone.
• Niacinamide - Potent, calming antioxidant that reduces water loss, reduces excess oil production and improves uneven skin tone.
• Hexylresorcinol - Promotes an even skin tone and reduces inflammation that can lead to discoloration.
size:1 oz / 29.5 g
PCA SKIN Intensive Brightening Treatment: 0.5% pure retinol night is a new formulation and not a replacement for Brightening Therapy. It is a retinol treatment that contains additional ingredients to help brighten the skin, minimize discoloration and give the skin an overall glow. Many people can tolerate using retinol every evening, while those who are more sensitive can typically only use it several nights a week. In order to reap all the great benefits that retinol has to offer, it really should be used a minimum of three nights a week. If you follow the directions to start using it several nights a week and work up to as many nights as tolerable the results are truly remarkable.
• In the evening only, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing.
• Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then to each evening or as tolerated.
• Follow with moisturizer.
When using Retinol care is needed.
Use once or twice a week each evening as tolerated.Usage can be slowly built up to every other night and then nightly or as tolerated.
For ageing recommended to be used 3 months on 3 months off or use 3 times a week all the time.
For acne or pigmentation use for longer until results are seen then reduce frequency of use.
Apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol to thoroughly cleansed skin in the evening. Carefully avoid the eyes and the corner of the eyes. .You should try not to apply anything else after to your skin at night.If a moisturiser is needed wait at least 30 minutes after applying the retinol before applying any corrective or moisturising products.Please ensure you are applying your antioxidant serum and sunscreen every morning to avoid sun damage and pigmentation.Avoid using retinol whilst on holiday if you are exposed to extreme sunlight (stop a few weeks before)
Do not use if pregnant
On any sign of irritation (flaking/redness) reduce frequency of use until the skin acclimates. If redness or irritation continues then stop using the product and seek advice.
If you would like some advice before using retinol please email email@example.com