Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
Previously known as poreCleanse gel - Same formula
Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse
Pore refining exfoliating wash
Developed especially to provide deep-pore cleansing and renewing daily exfoliation, Surface Radiance Cleanse contains the chirally correct AHA L-mandelic acid which has been shown to offer similar exfoliation properties to glycolic acid, but without the same degree of stinging or irritation which ultimately leads to superior results and a much more comfortable experience. L-mandelic is unique amongst alpha hydroxy acids as it is lipid soluble and therefore is able to penetrate into the pores for a deep cleansing action making it the perfect fruit acid exfoliant for oily and problem skin types.
Tea tree oil is a well established natural antibacterial agent that gets pore deep and helps tackle and prevent the causes of problem skin. Tea tree also has a distinctive fresh and zingy fragrance offering a the benefits of pleasant odour without using artificial perfumes.
Size: 150 ml, self foaming pump bottle - up to 100 applications
- L-Mandelic acid is a potent exfoliator but unlike Glycolic acid, does not irritate, cause erythema or burning
- L-Mandelic acid also demonstrates antiseptic activity, making it suitable for hypersensitive acne-prone skin types
- Clinical trials show sustained and continuous use of mandelic acid can radically diminish fine lines and wrinkles in a similar way as glycolic acid does but in a non-abrasive manner and without the often associated post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- The use of Surface Radiane Cleanse is highly recommended prior and post professional peeling procedures
- Tea Tree oil is an established natural antibacterial agent
- Glycerin is a natural humectant, which attracts water from the air and draws it to the skin, ensuring hydration
Suitable for sensitive oily and combination skin types
Cleanse skin twice daily. Pump a small amount of cleanser into the wet palm of the hand and massage face and neck area. Leave on the skin for a few minutes then rinse face throughly and pat face dry. Don't use as an eye make up remover.
Use in conjunction with a Medik8 antioxidant product followed by a Medik8 hydrator.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irriation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process.This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates. At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime.
Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
It is recommended to apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA's).
Surface Radiane Cleanse contains no Parabens and no SLES (or similar harsh detergents) which can irritate the skin and is 100% soap free