Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
As the experts in vitamin A, Medik8 captured the power of retinyl retinoate in a breakthrough serum which works faster in the skin than classic retinol. Retinyl retinoate is made by fusing retinol with retinoic acid. This new hybrid molecule is able to deliver visible results from just 4 weeks.
Medik8 r-Retinoate Youth Activating Cream Day & Night Eye Serum
The power of vitamin A is now available for all skin types; even sensitive, day and night.
The ultimate luxury for delicate eyes. As high-performing as it is gentle, this weightless yet nourishing serum absorbs with ease into the eye contours to noticeably diminish the signs of aging.
It has been designed for day and night use for accelerated result and gentle enough even for the most sensitive of skin.
retinyl retinoate is proven to deliver amazing results from just 4 weeks: fine lines and wrinkles are visibly softened, pigmentation visibly reduced and the appearance of overall skin texture is refined. Eye contours look brighter, rejuvenated and more youthful.
- Retinyl Retinoate – 8 times more potent than retinol and stable both day and night, this non-irritating vitamin A helps stimulate collagen production.
- Hesperidin – Improves blood circulation and strengthens capillary walls for brighter under eyes.
- Caffeine – helps to reduce the size of blood vessels to revitalize the eye area reducing tired looking eyes
- Glycerin – As a natural humectant, glycerin traps water within the skin to leave it hydrated
- Multi-Weight Hyaluronic Acid – ability to attract and retain more than 1000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the air into the skin to provide deep hydration.
- Vitamin E helps to protect the skin from free radicals and regenerates vitamin C for optimum power
After cleansing, apply a small amount of r-Retinoate Day & Night Eye Serum around the delicate eye area, being careful to avoid the eyelids.
Do not use if pregnant