Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories (DCL)
SKIN RENEWAL COMPLEX SPF 30
five in one refining hydrator
This radically effective complex merges superior exfoliation properties, powerful UV protection and a bevvy of botanicals to create a multi-level approach to skincare, all in one high-quality product. The 10% glycolic acid concentrate calmly exfoliates, improving texture, balance, and tone while it preps the skin to actively absorb a number of natural extracts. The revolutionary combination of ingredients fights free radicals to enhance collagen production and elasticity while boosting the skin’s immune function to help fight against environmental stressors. Rich emollients soften, plump and moisturise the skin with the added benefit of SPF 30 sun protection.
This product is dermatologically tested, absolutely free of parabens and is hypoallergenic
• A 10% concentration of Glycolic Acid enhances cell renewal to free skin from complexion-dulling dry, dead skin cells for a more luminous and uniform tone.
• Advanced actives refine texture and create beautifully clearer, tighter-looking pores.
• Dramatically improves the most visible signs of aging.
• Green Tea Extract neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals.
• Willow Herb and Licorice Extracts ease irritation and reduce redness.
• Vitamin B5 helps create softer, firmer skin, while reinforcing the protective moisture barrier and boosting elasticity.
• Innovative complex derived from Sugar Cane and Maize smoothes, softens and helps prevent dehydration.
• Plankton Extracts help enhance skin’s immune function to better arm it against environmental assailants and the stresses of aging.
• SPF 30 powerfully defends against the sun.
Apply to clean, dry face and neck, alone or under makeup in the morning. A mild, tingling may occur for a minute or two but we see it as a sign you’re one step closer to softer, glowing, younger-looking skin. To beautifully maximize its benefits, layer under our Hydra-Boost Finishing Serum. Putting your best face forward has never been easier.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling and irriation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime slowly. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
We also recommend
Regular Price: £86.00
Special Price £82.00
Regular Price: £117.00
Special Price £110.00
Regular Price: £33.00
Special Price £30.00
Regular Price: £77.00
Special Price £74.00