Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
For outside the UK & Ireland please call 03330 14 24 34
CLEANSEMedik8 poreCleanse Gel
Pore refining cleansing gel with L-Mandelic Acid
poreCleanse Gel works effectively to manage oily skin main concerns while providing anti-ageing benefits, with both AHA and BHA acids. Together, the acids work with double impact and double the power to eliminate irritants while gently smoothing away fine lines. Developed especially to provide deep-pore cleansing and renewing daily exfoliation, poreCleanse contains AHA, L-Mandelic Acid which has been shown to offer similar exfoliation properties to glycolic acid, but without the same level of stinging or irritation which can ultimately lead to superior results and a more comfortable experience.
- thoroughly removes oil, dirt and bacteria from the skin, leaving you with luminous skin clarity
- counteracts the effect of hard water on the skin enabling the skin to maintain its natural hydration levels and pH balance
- prepares the skin to most effectively absorb and utilise the active ingredients from the follow-up products
- foaming formula and it provides quick, convenient and hassle-free cleansing
- No sulphates, No parabens, No soap, Non-allergenic formula and fragrance free
● L-Mandelic Acid - a gentle AHA, with exfoliation results comparable to those of glycolic acid, without the associated stinging or irritation. It also exhibits anti-bacterial properties where glycolic acid does not.
● Salicylic acid - beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), provides exfoliation preventing pore clogging and smoothing fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, reduces inflammation
● L-Lactic Acid – an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that hydrates and exfoliates, reducing wrinkles and pigmentation discolorations
● Yogurt Extract – rich in vitamins, calcium and minerals, growth factors stimulate fibroblast proliferation and extra cellular protein such as collagen, probiotic content increases immune function, has a Lactic Acid component
● Mangosteen Peel Extract ‐ potent anti‐oxidant, rich in Xanthones, anti‐viral, anti‐fungal, and anti‐bacterial
● Raspberry Fruit Extract ‐ antioxidant, astringent and anti‐inflammatory, excellent for Acne
Size: 150ml, up to 100 applications
Ideal for enlarged pores, oily and combination skin of customers concerned with ageing.
Great for men to use to Shave with.(helps prevent ingrown hairs)
Cleanse skin twice daily. Apply a small amount of cleanser into the palm of the hand and add a small amount of water and work it to make a foam.massage into face and neck area. Rinse thoroughly and pat face dry. Don't use as an eye make up remover.Use in conjunction with a Medik8 antioxidant product followed by a Medik8 hydrate
This product contains salicylic acid, don't use if you have an allergy to Aspirin, pregnant/ trying to become pregnant or breast feeding Don't use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA's), Salicylic Acid and Retinols if taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irriation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process.This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates. At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
It is recommended to apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA's).
In the press...
32 Boroughs of Beauty blog
Go City Girl network
Click here to read Andrea’s Review of the Medik8 poreCleanse Gel