Eminence Organic Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser 250ml
A soothing and calming cream cleanser for sensitive skin, that is prone to redness. Formulated with chamomile, arnica and rosemary to revitalize, calm and balance the skin.
Ideal for : skin types, especially sensitive and those with rosacea
• Removes surface impurities without stripping the skin
• Signs of redness are minimized
• Reduces inflammation and irritation
• Soothing and vitalizing
• Chamomile: revitalizing, regenerating; calms and balances the skin
• Calendula Oil: antioxidant, antiseptic concentrate; disinfects, heals and nourishes the skin, has soothing properties
• Sunflower Oil: protective; rich in Vitamins A, D and E
• Arnica Extract: anti-inflammatory, antibacterial; stimulates blood circulation
• Grape Leaf Extract: antioxidant; rich in polyphenols to combat free radicals and protect the skin; rejuvenates epidermis without irritation
• Rosemary: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant; healing, rejuvenating and soothing; assists in hormonal stimulation of the epidermis
• Biocomplex2™: super antioxidant booster that restores radiance, vitality and strength to the skin through a targeted blend of nutrients, ensuring visible, long-lasting results
• Skin is perfectly cleansed and balanced
• Signs of redness are reduced • Irritation and inflammation are calmed
• Oxygenation and blood circulation is stimulated
Results are enhanced when using the entire Calm Skin VitaSkin™ Solution
Apply a small amount of product to skin and massage gently with fingertips in a circular motion covering the face and neck areas for 1 to 3 minutes, diluting with water if necessary. Completely remove with a damp face cloth and then finish with an application of toner.
It is cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, animal by-products, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.
Honorable Mention of ASCP Readers' Choice Awards: Favorite Sensitive Skin Line, ASCP Skin Deep, 2019
Winner of Best Organic Facial, Harper's Bazaar Malaysia Spa Awards, 2017