Sun exposure is the most common trigger for most people suffering from Rosacea, so sun protection is essential. Sunscreen use will not only help prevent the condition, but it will also help prevent flare-ups in those who struggle with it. Ensure you protect your skin from the sun all year round, by applying sun cream every day, even when cloudy.
It is important to go for a sunscreen that won't cause any irriatation.
- Physical or Mineral sunscreen (doesn't contain chemicals less chance of irritation)
- Contain zinc or titanium dioxide
- SPF30 OR above
- Broad spectrum protection (UVA/UVB
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- A new and improved formula which includes broad spectrum SPF 30 UVA and UVB protection
- anti-infrared technology.£35.50
- Antioxidant protection
- Anti-aging defense
- Suitable for all skin types.
- The ultimate in physical protection
- Enhanced with multiple antioxidants
- Universal tint for a sheer, matte finish
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Oil-free
- High UVA and UVB protection
- same ingredients as Sheer Mineral but this is a tinted SPF!
- Paraben free, 100% mineral UV filters
- It blends with any and all skin types.
- A brush-on mineral sunscreen powder fit for all skin types
- Medium is ideal for medium skin tones
- UV Protection
- Pollution Defense
- Blue light Defense
- Infrared radiation Defense