Why do I get Acne?
Acne can result from a number of causes including stress, lack of sleep and hormonal imbalance. It's generally agreed that there are 4 main physical factors that cause acne:
- 1. Inflammation in and around the pores of the skin.
- 2. Excess sebum (oil).
- 3. Clogging of the pores as a result of dead skin cells.
- 4. Bacteria in and around the pores.
Acne myths answered
- • Acne is not contagious.
- • Acne is not caused by poor diet.
- • Treating existing spots alone will not prevent future breakouts, an ongoing regimen is necessary to manage acne-prone skin.
- • Scrubbing the skin does not cure acne but can in fact irritate the skin, causing it to produce more oil and cause more breakouts.
Acne can present in different forms
Papulex® UV High Protection Cream SPF30 50ml
protect acne-prone skin from sun-induced irritation and damage.
Regular Price: £21.00
Special Price £18.00