Medik8 Mutiny Squaline-based Alternative Lip Balm
Medik8 lip balm is a gel-like balm that instantly melts into an oil on the lips, providing both instant and long-lasting hydration.
Lips are often neglected and can become very dry and susceptible to environmental changes. Mutiny differs from the majority of lip balms on the market, as it does not rely on occlusives such as petrolatum. While they are good temporary fixes for dry lips, they tend to form a fake barrier and don’t actually improve the appearance and feel of the lips long-term. Instead, this beautifully nourishing squalane-based formula absorbs into the lips to replenish lost lipids and gives the lips a skin-like protection level that prevents any lost moisture.
Theke balm melts into an oil on the lips, feeding them with essential nourishment to help visibly restore and repair the lip barrier. Mutiny provides both instant and long-lasting hydration, leaving the lips nourished, replenished and moisturised. The lip balm gives a slight refreshing tingle upon application, with an incredible, indulgent lemongrass natural fragrance.
- This deeply nourishing fast-absorbing balm replenishes lost lipids in the lips to support natural healing. Its effects can be felt long after treatment.
- Alternative squalane-based lip balm which instantly melts into the lips to replenish lost oils and moisture, for soft, supple lips.
- Based on natural, nourishing squalane, not petrolatum.
- Replenishes lost lipids, Instantly melts into an oil on the lips.
- Provides skin like protection level, Locks in moisture
Natural Squalane - An almost skin-identical lipid, squalane replenishes lost oils for moisturised, soft and healthy lips.
Sea Buckthorn Oil - A nourishing oil, which is one of the only plant sources to contain omega 3, 5, 9 and 7. Infusing the skin with a full omega profile, it can help to restore the skin’s natural lipid barrier, providing long-lasting moisturisation.
Multiweight Hyaluronic Acid - With the ability to attract and retain more than 1,000x its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere and lower skin layers, leaving the lips both nourished and supple.
Apply Mutiny to the lips, as often as required. Why not try a thick layer in the evening to work as a nourishing overnight lip mask.