Treat & Hydrate Skin with iS CLINICAL Tri-Active Exfoliant Masque
Anti-aging, Resurfacing, Smoothing
Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque works to instantly smooth and polish the skin, while helping to minimise pores and reduce the signs of ageing. A combination of botanical enzymes, salicylic acid and eco-friendly micro-beads dramatically improve skin appearance and texture. The Brazilian Blood Orange Extract is exclusive to the Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque and adds a luxurious aroma as well as antioxidant protection from external factors.
Benefits of using the Tri-Active Exfoliant Masque:
- Reduces pore size
- Stimulates collagen production
- Smooths and refines the complexion
- Physical and chemical exfoliation
Key Ingredients of the Tri-Active Exfoliant Masque
- Cellulose & Vitamin B Microbeads - A natural, organic scrub particle that acts as an exfoliating agent with soothing and repairing properties.
- Salicylic Acid 1.5% - Exfoliates the skin and deep-cleans pores without causing inflammation.
- Copper PCA 1.0% - Helps firm skin and regulate sebum production. Helps stimulate collagen synthesis.
- Papain (Papaya) Enzymes 0.25% - The enzyme papain acts as an exfoliator by dissolving and breaking down the proteins in dead skin.
- Bromelain (Pineapple) Enzymes 0.25% - Exfoliating agent that digests the skin’s dead proteins (i.e. broken down collagen), exfoliates and helps rebuild collagen.
- Brazilian Blood Orange Extract - Provides antioxidant protection and an enhanced sensorial application experience.
How to apply Tri-Active Masque
Use 1-2 times a week. Moisten face with water then apply a thin even layer, gently rubbing in a circular motion and let sit. Leave masque on for up to 5 minutes to allow enzymes to work. A gentle warming sensation may occur due to an increase in micro-circulation. Rinse with cool water and immediately pat dry.
- Only Around The Eyes
- Facial Areas
- Oil Control
- Large Pores
- Dull Complexion
- Dark Spots
- Sun Protection
- Fine Lines