Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish
A triple-action exfoliating treatment for healthy radiant skin.
The resurfacing action of papaya enzymes, professional-grade crystals and glycolic acids to remove dead skin cells and promote cell renewal to reveal a healthy radiant complexion.
- Dissolve impurities that contribute to congested pores
- Loosen dead skin cells and dull, dry patches
- Polish skin to a gorgeous, silky softness and glow
- Stimulate cell renewal
- Help increase the performance of your treatment products
- With repeated use, reduce discoloration and uneven pigment
- In a cosmetically elegant, luxurious peach colored cream
Key ingredients: - Professional grade microdermabrasion crystals
- Glycolic Acid
- Papaya Enzyme
Once or twice a week, apply a thin even layer to a clean wet face, lightly massaging in a circular motion for 30 seconds, avoiding eye area. Do not scrub. Leave on for up to 2 minutes (up to 1 minute for sensitive skin). Thoroughly rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. Follow with an Exuviance serum and moisturiser.
Can I use this with retinol?
Triple Microdermabrasion is a gentle polish and not a rough scrub. For tolerant skin types, there likely will be no problem using the products together. For those new to antiaging and retinol, with sensitive skin, etc., use high-strength treatments on non-Triple Microdermabrasion nights.
Does not contain plastic polyethylene beads, which may be harmful to the environment.