We also recommend
Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories (DCL) AHA Resurfacing Lotion 20
Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories (DCL)
AHA RESURFACING LOTION 20
intensive retexturizing treatment
Expert exfoliation formula with 20% glycolic acid encourages a rapid cellular renewal rate while dramatically revitalising the complexion. Blended with AHA’s, Hyaluronic acid and other powerful antioxidants, this potent fluid balances skin tone, softens signs of ageing, reversing lines and fading discolouration to leave a brighter, glowing look. Rich emollient hydrators and healing botanicals rush to soothe, plump and nourish skin. Can be used on the face as well as the body, and is particularly effective on rough and darkened areas like elbows and feet.
This product is dermatologically tested, absolutely free of parabens and is hypoallergenic.
• 20% Glycolic Acid supports healthy cell turnover, while deeply exfoliating potentially pore-clogging and complexion-dulling dry, dead skin cells, helping to smooth away roughness and create smaller-looking pores.
• Expertly evens out skin tone to deliver a more uniform and luminous complexion.
• Hyaluronic Acid and Jojoba help diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• Green Tea and Vitamin E soften and moisturise while improving elasticity and delivering antioxidant protection.
• Fruit acids complex enhances cell turnover, shed dead skin and boost elasticity.
• Shea butter, Chamomile, and Aloe soothe, soften and calm irritation.
• Ideal for the face, neck, chest, hands and body, and extra rough or dark spots such as elbows, knees, heels, and soles of feet.
Twice daily, get glowing by applying to clean, dry skin avoiding the eye area. Follow with moisturiser and sunscreen in the morning and moisturiser in the evening. We recommend starting your resurfacing journey with our AHA Resurfacing Lotion 8 and working up to our AHA Resurfacing Lotion 20 once skin acclimatises to our active ingredients. Ideal for the face, neck, chest, hands and body, and extra rough or dark spots such as elbows, knees, heels, and soles of feet. Great for Keratosis pilaris (KP)
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) may cause initial flaking, tingling and irriation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime slowly. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
Ingredients Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter,Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Quartz, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycerin, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Sap Extract
You may also be interested in the following product(s)£86.00£117.00£33.00£77.00