Eminence Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum – Product Review
Fast-absorbing, advanced serum for all skin types. This potent dose of non-irritating Vitamin C is stabilised by botanically-derived ferulic acid to deliver optimal antioxidant benefits and improve the appearance of skin.
- Stabilized Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): sourced from lemon and grapefruit, this potent antioxidant reduces the appearance of redness and soothes inflammation.
- Vitamin E: Sourced from avocado; delivers nutrients to the skin to improve the appearance of skin health.
- Botanical Ferulic Acid: Powerful antioxidant naturally derived from the leaves of plants. Stabilizes the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and helps it retain potency.
- Leafy Greens (Kale, Spinach & Broccoli Sprouts): High antioxidant content to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin.
- Hydrolyzed Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from grass extract): Deeply hydrating; natural substance that keeps skin looking plump to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We all know how important is Vitamin C for our skin. When I say Vitamin C, I think of it as an antioxidant first, we need to protect our skin not only from the UV rays, but from pollution and free radicals as well. Then I think of it as a powerful ingredient that slows down ageing process, with the right amount of vitamin C in your product you will have an increase in your collagen production and elasticity, more even skin tone and it will assist in fading pigmentation.
Eminence Organic Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum is a product I started to use in the past month and since then, there is no morning without it in my routine.
It is a fast absorbing advanced serum for all skin types, even sensitive. It has a fresh mild citrusy scent, very watery, it comes with a dropper so I apply the serum directly on the skin and then I spread all over my face and neck. It only needs 30 seconds to absorb, if it takes longer then I know I’ve used too much. Again, little goes long way, the bottle should last up to 6 months if you use it in the morning only. It can be used in your evening routine as well, but I really want that free radicals protection during the day.
After cleanse in the morning, I apply my serum first followed by all other products I use in the morning and of course my SPF.
There is 16% Vitamin C in the product, now high amount of Vitamin C for my oily skin is not the best choice as it is quite stimulating and I might get some breakouts. This isn’t happening with this organic product, I haven’t had any breakouts, comparing to other high amounts of Vitamin C I’ve used before. I can even tell that I see a good reduction in my oil production, especially on the forehead, where I use to go oily during the day. There is a blend of many other botanical ingredients in the product besides Vitamin C, they work really well together keeping your skin healthy, hydrated and firm.
I see a big improvement in my skin’s appearance, my skin in brighter, firmer, and my pigmentation is fading, and as I go along, I expect seeing even more results as you have to give time to your products for better results.
Find out more…