Step 1- Rosacea Cleansers/Toners
Gentle cleansing is extremely important for skin prone to Rosacea. It's the first step in helping to soothe and treat your skin. Washing your face may seem like such a simple activity that highlighting it may feel unnecessary but for those who suffer from Rosacea a gentle skin care regime is vital.
Firstly, invest in a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser, use your fingertips to apply cleanser to moistened face. Don't use a flannel or mesh sponge as these can irritate fragile skin. Rinse with lukewarm water, and pat dry with a soft towel. Finally apply your most important therapeutic products immediately after washing and before applying any products with a thicker consistency such as moisturisers and sunscreens.
- Mild, non-irritating cream cleanser
- soothing and calming
- suitable for dry, sensitive, rosacea or traumatised skin.
- Deep cleanses without drying
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Softens and smoothes
- Repairs barrier function
- Effectively removes makeup
- Can be used without water making it ideal for travel.
- Suitable for All skin types, especially sensitive & dry skin£34.00
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Previously known as Red Alert Cleanser
- New Formula
- Suitable for skin with broken capiliaries, hypersensitivity and redness
- Soothes the skin and cleanses deep within the pores
- Self foaming pump bottle.
- Gentle exfoliating cleansing cream formulated with Lactic Acid.
- Helps to rejuvenate the skin resulting in a fresh, healthy and glowing complexion.
- Designed for normal to sensitive skin.
Gently removes makeup, dirt and oil
Soothes redness and irritation
Protects the moisture barrier
Gentle enough for post-procedure skin
- Rich creamy cleanser
- Strengthens and soothes
- recommended for dry or sensitive skin.£28.00
- Ideal cleanser for Rosacea sufferers
- Instantly calms and soothes your skin
- Naturally therapeutic ingredients
- paraben free
- A mild cleanser for the eye area and sensitive skin
- Effective eye makeup remover
- Non-foaming cream formulation.
- Gently removes impurities and dead cells
- leaves skin glowing and soft
- contains 4% Glycolic acid
- suitable for all skin types, especially senstive and dry.£27.99