Step 4 - Moisturisers For Mature Skin
Also look for products that include age-defying ingredients like vitamin A (retinol), vitamin C and copper. they all do the same thing - fight free radicals that destroy healthy skin cells, collagen and elastin.
When applying moisturiser, don't stop when you get to your chin - the neck and chest are some of the first areas that show ageing!
And finally and probably most importantly, always wear sunscreen - even in winter it can take just 20 minutes of unprotected exposure to damage the skin.
Our great range of moisturisers for both day and night use hydrate and nourish the skin keeping it looking younger, smoother and healthier.
- Formulated to repair matrix support structure
- Enhances firmness, smoothes wrinkles
- Increase clarity, reduces appearance of fine lines and skin discoloration
- Antioxidant complex helps protect against further damage
- High strength, restorative anti-aging cream
- smoothes and protects the skin
- contains 18% glycolic acid, lactobionic acid and vitamin E
- suitable for all skin types except sensitive.
- Formulated to synergistically restore skin’s essential cells
- Designed to rebuild the deep matrix for
- Skin that is firmer and more lifted
- Reduce oxidative damage
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- reduces the visible signs of aging
- contains 15% PHA (gluconolactone)
- ideal for rosacea, dry and sensitive skin types and skin intolerant to AHA's.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage
- contains 12% gluconolactone,1% pro-retinol and vitamin E
- suitable for dry, damaged and mature skin.
- Emollient cream
- gently exfoliates and moisturises the skin
- contains 10% PHA (gluconolactone)
- suitable for sensitive skin, rosacea and first-time AHA users.
- Extra-strength, emollient and exfoliating cream
- helps to correct the visible signs of photoaging
- contains 15% Glycolic acid
- suitable for normal to dry, non-sensitive skin.
- Ultra-rich, anti-aging facial cream
- prevents and corrects the visible signs of photoaging
- contains 8% Glycolic acid and 2% Citric acid
- Ideal for normal, dry, mature or photo-aged skin.
- Helps correct the visual signs of photoaging
- prevents future damage with broad-spectrum sunscreen
- contains 8% Glycolic acid, 2% Citric acid and Vitamin E
- ideal for first time AHA users with non-sensitive skin.