Pigmentation Enhancing Treatments
Using exfoliants can also help fade pigmentation by speeding up cell turnover, accelerating the natural peeling of pigmented or dead skin cells and stimulating new skin cells growth. Exfoliants such as AHA's, NeoGlucosamin and Retinol
Using exfoliants can also help fade pigmentation by speeding up cell turnover, accelerating the natural peeling of pigmented or dead skin cells and stimulating new skin cells growth. Exfoliants such as AHA's, NeoGlucosamin and Retinol also have added anti-aging benefits and can bring faster results when used in combination with a lightening treatment. Weekly microdermabrasion treatments can also improve the appearance of skin discoloration. Also adding an Vitamin C serum into your skincare regime will help lighten the pigmentation and brighten the over all skin tone.
Please note these products must be used in combination with a lightening treatment product to treat pigmentation Also UV protection/ sunscreen is paramount in the treatment of pigmentation and will help prevent excess melanin production. Apply it daily and all year round, not just in the summer (Step 5)
- Helps stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
- Suitable for blemished, wrinkled and sun damaged skin
- A potent mask to target discolouration
- Reduces the appearance of age spots
- Contains Natural Hydroquinone Alternative
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation
- Helps to treat Acne prone skin
- Reduces pore size
- Diminishes, fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skintone & texture
- Created for the concerns of dull skin, sun-damaged skin, uneven texure and tone
- Reveals brighter, more youthful-looking skin
- Features a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover,
- 2% Phytic Acid & Soothing Complex
The skin problems Retriderm™ can significantly improve include:
- facial wrinkles & Lines
- skin laxity and tightness
- hyper pigmentation
- skin brightness£45.00
Out of stock
- Gardenia Cell Culture preserves existing collagen structure and helps stimulate new collagen
- Amino Acids and Matrixyl™ 3000 Peptides help build new collagen
- NeoGlucosamine™ reinforces collagen's protective support matrix
- Reduces the appearance of discoloration
- Exfoliate the skin and encourages cell turnover
- Evens your skin tone and brightens your complexion for a radiant glow.
- Reduces signs of discoloration.
- Brightens the complexion.
- Smoothes skin.
- Evens skin tone.
- Works in as little as 4 weeks.
At-home alternative to professional microdermabrasion treatments
- Microdermabrasion to exfoliate the skin to improve overall skin tone and texture.
- Designed for uneven skin tone, sun-damaged and ageing skin.
- Approx 30 Microdermabrasion Treatments per tube