Keratosis Pilaris Treatments
The exact cause of KP is unknown. There seems to be
The exact cause of KP is unknown. There seems to be a problem with overproduction of the keratin part of the skin called hyperkeratinization.
keratosis pilaris responds well to exfoliating agents, such as glycolic acid, lactic acid, and Salicylic Acid , much in the same way as does acne.
AHA's & BHA's can assist in loosening glue like attachements that play a role in abnormal keratinization. Consistent use of exfoliating products can minimize or resolve the grainy skin texture and bumpiness associated with this condition.
Listed below are our recommended Exfoliating body products to hep manage keratosis pilaris
- Immediately improves roughened or calloused areas
- Includes moisturising and soothing botanical extracts
- Combines glycolic acid and polished granules to provide an exceptional level of body skin rejuvenation
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sun damaged skin
- Helps combat sagging skin
- skin rapidly becomes smoother and firmer
- contains 30% glycolic acid and 5% Vitamin C
- suitable for all skin types
- Cleansing gel for face and body
- eliminates impurities and dead cells
- contains 15% Glycolic acid
- suitable for skin already accustomed to glycolic acid.
- Light, extra-strength, multi-purpose lotion
- Correct visible signs of aging
- Improve overall skin texture
- Even/brighten skin tone
- for use on face and body
- Great to treat in-grown hairs
- contains 15% Glycolic acid£33.99
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Face and body exfoliant
- High strength 15% lactic acid to exfoliate and renew the skin
- Perfect for ingrown hair conditions too, pre-shave or wax
Recommended use on skin with rosacea & redness
For acne and acne-prone skin.
Folliculitis by shaving or waxing£21.00
- The skin is perfectly cleansed and calmed
- Blemished areas are improved
- Pore size is minimized
- Encapsulated Salicylic Acid Acne cleanser
- Prevents & treats acne breakouts
- Exfoliates & Clears clogged pores
- Hydrates and treats acne-prone and oily skin
- Suitable for oily skin