Keratosis Pilaris Treatments
The exact cause of KP is unknown. There seems to be
The exact cause of KP is unknown. There seems to be a problem with overproduction of the keratin part of the skin called hyperkeratinization.
keratosis pilaris responds well to exfoliating agents, such as glycolic acid, lactic acid, and Salicylic Acid , much in the same way as does acne.
AHA's & BHA's can assist in loosening glue like attachements that play a role in abnormal keratinization. Consistent use of exfoliating products can minimize or resolve the grainy skin texture and bumpiness associated with this condition.
Listed below are our recommended Exfoliating body products to hep manage keratosis pilaris
- Immediately improves roughened or calloused areas
- Includes moisturising and soothing botanical extracts
- Combines glycolic acid and polished granules to provide an exceptional level of body skin rejuvenation
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sun damaged skin
- Helps combat sagging skin and uneven texture
- skin rapidly becomes smoother and firmer
- contains 30% glycolic acid and 5% Vitamin C
- suitable for all skin types, especially mature and pigmented.
- Cleansing gel for face and body
- eliminates impurities and dead cells
- contains 15% Glycolic acid
- suitable for skin already accustomed to glycolic acid.
- Light, extra-strength, multi-purpose lotion
- Correct visible signs of aging
- Improve overall skin texture
- Even/brighten skin tone
- for use on face and body
- Great to treat in-grown hairs
- contains 15% Glycolic acid£33.99
RRP £54 -NEW increased size
- Light, non-greasy, extra-strength exfoliating gel
- promotes smoother skin texture and a more even tone
- contains 15% Glycolic acid.
- suitable for non-sensitive oily or acne-prone skin.
Great for reducing ingrown hairs on face, neck and other areas regularly shaved£41.00
Recommended use on skin with rosacea & redness
For acne and acne-prone skin.
Folliculitis by shaving or waxing£24.00
Hydration and treatment of acne-prone oily skin.
- Hydrates and treats acne-prone and oily skin
- Suitable for oily skin
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Face and body exfoliant
- High strength 15% lactic acid to exfoliate and renew the skin
- Perfect for ingrown hair conditions too, pre-shave or wax