Ingrown Hair Treatments
- Light lotion for face and body
- improves skin's appearance and texture
- contains 8% glycolic acid, 2% citric acid
- deal for first time AHA users with non-sensitive skin.
- Light, extra-strength, multi-purpose lotion
- Correct visible signs of aging
- Improve overall skin texture
- Even/brighten skin tone
- for use on face and body
- Great to treat in-grown hairs
- contains 15% Glycolic acid£33.99
RRP £54 -NEW increased size
- Light, non-greasy, extra-strength exfoliating gel
- promotes smoother skin texture and a more even tone
- contains 15% Glycolic acid.
- suitable for non-sensitive oily or acne-prone skin.
Great for reducing ingrown hairs on face, neck and other areas regularly shaved£41.00
Recommended use on skin with rosacea & redness
For acne and acne-prone skin.
Folliculitis by shaving or waxing£21.00
- Hydrates and treats acne-prone and oily skin
- Suitable for oily skin
Hydration and treatment of acne-prone oily skin.
- High strength, restorative anti-aging cream
- smoothes and protects the skin
- contains 18% glycolic acid, lactobionic acid and vitamin E
- suitable for all skin types except sensitive.