Step 1 - Acne Cleansers/Toners
DermaTool gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin, removing more dirt, oil and make-up than manual cleansing alone.
Combining sonic micro-pulses with corundum crystals in the DermaTx Microdermabrasion Creams provides a superior microdermabrasion treatment, and allows the ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin.£40.00
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Antioxidant and anti-ageing
- Contains Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Skin-refining gel foaming cleanser
- removes impurities, excess oils and make up
- clarifies the skin and smoothes out rough texture
- ideal for combination or oily skin.
- Ideal scrub for oily skin types.
- Clears pores and balances oily skin
- Use once or twice a week.
- Best suited for oily and/or problematic skin.
- Removes impurities without drying out skin.
- Helps control and prevent break outs.
- A skin purifying cleansing bar for oily skin or those with acne.£36.00
- Gentle Exfolianting cleansing foam
- leaves the skin smooth and silky
- suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- contains 5% glycolic acid.
A purifying cleanser that draws out impurities, promotes rapid correction of imperfections and addresses the signs of aging
Clinisept+ Procedure Aftercare is a take-home product for use by clients following an aesthetic treatment.
It soothes and calms the skin whilst ensuring high levels of cleanliness are maintained.