Step 1- Rosacea Cleansers/Toners
Gentle cleansing is extremely important for skin prone to Rosacea. It's the first step in helping to soothe and treat your skin. Washing your face may seem like such a simple activity that highlighting it may feel unnecessary but for those who suffer from Rosacea a gentle skin care regime is vital.
Firstly, invest in a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser, use your fingertips to apply cleanser to moistened face. Don't use a flannel or mesh sponge as these can irritate fragile skin. Rinse with lukewarm water, and pat dry with a soft towel. Finally apply your most important therapeutic products immediately after washing and before applying any products with a thicker consistency such as moisturisers and sunscreens.
- Mild, non-irritating cream cleanser
- soothing and calming
- suitable for dry, sensitive, rosacea or traumatised skin.
Only available for sale to customers living in the UK and Ireland
- Previously known as Pore Refining Toner
- Tones the skin and matches the skin PH
- Tightens the skin by reducing pore size
- Soothes irritation and comforts skin
- Softens the skin
- Gentle exfoliating cleansing cream formulated with Lactic Acid.
- Helps to rejuvenate the skin resulting in a fresh, healthy and glowing complexion.
- Designed for normal to sensitive skin.
- Remove traces of residual cleanser and impurities.
- Restores skins balance
- Helps minimize any post-procedure redness.
- effectively removes make-up
- powerful purifying active removes excess sebum and skin impurities
- hydrating complex helps keep skin soft and supple
Gently removes makeup, dirt and oil
Soothes redness and irritation
Protects the moisture barrier
Gentle enough for post-procedure skin
3-in-one : cleanser, toner and light makeup remover.
Soap-free cleanser will not strip the skin of essential oils.
- Rich creamy cleanser
- Strengthens and soothes
- recommended for dry or sensitive skin.Treat yourself to a daily facial!£28.00
- Ideal cleanser for Rosacea sufferers
- Instantly calms and soothes your skin
- Naturally therapeutic ingredients