Step 1- Rosacea Cleansers/Toners
Gentle cleansing is extremely important for skin prone to Rosacea. It's the first step in helping to soothe and treat your skin. Washing your face may seem like such a simple activity that highlighting it may feel unnecessary but for those who suffer from Rosacea a gentle skin care regime is vital.
Firstly, invest in a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser, use your fingertips to apply cleanser to moistened face. Don't use a flannel or mesh sponge as these can irritate fragile skin. Rinse with lukewarm water, and pat dry with a soft towel. Finally apply your most important therapeutic products immediately after washing and before applying any products with a thicker consistency such as moisturisers and sunscreens.
- Mild, non-irritating cream cleanser
- soothing and calming
- suitable for dry, sensitive, rosacea or traumatised skin.
- Rich creamy cleanser
- Strengthens and soothes
- recommended for dry or sensitive skin.Treat yourself to a daily facial!£28.00
3-in-one : cleanser, toner and light makeup remover.
Soap-free cleanser will not strip the skin of essential oils.
Gently removes makeup, dirt and oil
Soothes redness and irritation
Protects the moisture barrier
Gentle enough for post-procedure skin
Endocare cleanser is a gentle foaming face wash which contains 1% SCA
Regular Price: £20.00
Special Price £16.00
- For sensitive skin
- non-aggressive cleanser
- balances skin PH
- effectively removes make-up
- powerful purifying active removes excess sebum and skin impurities
- hydrating complex helps keep skin soft and supple
• Gentle formula, free of fragrance and known irritants, cleanses gently, balances and refreshes.
• Vitamins, antioxidants and natural botanical extracts work to soothe, moisturise and comfort sensitive skin.
• Excellent for dry, mature or sensitive skin, including those with skin conditions such as rosacea, psoriasis and eczema.
- Remove traces of residual cleanser and impurities.
- Restores skins balance
- Helps minimize any post-procedure redness.