CAN BE USED AS A HAND SANITISER
- Clinisept+ Procedure Aftercare is a take-home product for use by clients following an aesthetic treatment.
- It soothes and calms the skin whilst ensuring high levels of cleanliness are maintained.£14.99
Out of stock
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- targets dark eye circles and puffiness
- ophthalmologist tested and fragrance-free
- recommended for those sensitive to Vitamin K.
- Highly moisturising, non-irritating eye cream
- reduces dryness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- contains 4% PHA (gluconolactone)
- suitable for all skin types.£32.99
Out of stock
- Replaces collagen, firms skin structure to lift and firm skin appearance
- Keeps eye area soft and luminous
- Alleviates crow’s feet
- Deflates puffiness
Suitable for all skin types especially dry/mature
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Plumps and firms skin.
- A potent, pH-balanced, soap-free formulation
- provides moisturising, skin conditioning and antioxidant benefits
- contains 18% Glycolic acid and 2% Lactobionic acid
- not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Highly emollient face cream
- visibly reduces the signs of photoaging
- contains 8% Gluconolactone and 4% Lactobionic acid
- suitable for dry, sensitive, Redness and post-procedure skin.
- Deep pore cleansing
- Dissolves impurities
- Reduces bacteria that can worsen acne or rosacea
- Ideal for Normal to oily skin Problematic skin conditions such as blemishes or acne rosacea
- Soap-free, hypoallergenic facial cleanser
- gently exfoliates without drying the skin
- removes make up
- ideal for all skin types, including sensitive .